Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

No Hana on the Prison School art? For shame!

Personally, I love the Belladonna art choice, not what I imagined it'd be (I thought it'd be one of the images Ferensviel posted) yet subjectively charming & appealing :)

Charlotte's looking lovely too. I appreciate some simple & sleek art.

No Hana on the Prison School art? For shame!

Personally, I love the Belladonna art choice, not what I imagined it'd be (I thought it'd be one of the images Ferensviel posted) yet subjectively charming & appealing :)

Charlotte's looking lovely too. I appreciate some simple & sleek art.

How could I forget about everyone's favourite character, Hana? Fear not, she's on the digipack on the otherside from everyone's favourite school president, Mari :D!

AP

Sword Art Online Season 1:
Bluray
919xzjWQOXL._SX522_.jpg
DVD
915NJPvzvoL._SY679_.jpg

Food Wars Collector's Edition DVD/Bluray
81jWpn%2Blb2L._SX522_.jpg

Soul Eater NOT! Bluray
9179q1O50CL._SX522_.jpg

School-Live! Collector's Edition DVD/Bluray
91ad6%2BZ6eTL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
A Certain Magical Index II: Complete Series [Blu-ray]
Distributor: Manga Animatsu
91iQmzXZkSL._SL1500_.jpg

A Certain Scientific Railgun S: Complete Series [Blu-ray]
81TBFeWvjoL._SL1500_.jpg

Himouto! Umaru-chan: Complete Series (Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray]
81reFS3W0wL._SL1500_.jpg

My Love Story!!: Complete Series (Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray]
912-UqkYZjL._SL1500_.jpg

Naruto Shippuden: Complete Season 7 [DVD]
91sdIneP0CL._SL1500_.jpg

Ushio & Tora: Complete Series (Deluxe Edition) [Blu-ray]
912fkDbwIHL._SL1500_.jpg

Ushio & Tora: Complete Series (Standard Edition) [DVD]
91X1DnvufGL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Dunno if this has been posted before but this has turned up on the Anime Limited store....

FNUK-8496_AssClass_S2_Pt1_3D-open_1024x1024.jpg

Can't say I'm a fan of the box. mostly because of the ugly shade of green (was kinda hoping for the same box as Season 1 but with the colours switched, so a white box with black text but I guess that's a bit boring) and the front looks a bit crap to me, glad the spine matches Season 1 though.

So yeah, I'll be picking this up and I'm actually really looking forward to seeing the 2nd season.

I think it looks fine tbh, I've pre-ordered anyway as the US version is more expensive and doesn't really come with anything the Kaze version doesn't.

Exept for the artcards, the US set don't have anything more than the Kaze edition.
Note that if the UK ed is indeed a complete copy of the French ed (which seems to be the case) the box is big, like the Ultimate sets from AL, so it's not regular G1/G2 size.
Oh and the Kaze ed have a digipack instead of the classic amaray case, and you don't have to deal with useless discs. (no combo bullsh*t).

Unboxing here : (only in french and DVD ed but the BD ed is the same).

Shame that you have to deal with that ugly BBFC logo printed on the box for the UK ed.

Back