Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

High School DxD HERO Limited Edition Artwork (NSFW):
DxU2DWnWwAA9IvQ

As Funimation skipped s2 here I have a feeling manga could release it from Funimation.
I'd be happy with a standard release at this point. I wish Manga would clarify Thier position with Funimation. I mean are they cherry picking titles or are they release information everything from Funimation.

I wish Manga would clarify Thier position with Funimation. I mean are they cherry picking titles or are they release information everything from Funimation.

I think right now Funi are treating the UK on a by title basis. Everyone gets a shot it seems, some go to Manga, some to MVM, some to AL, some through Sony, and so on. No more exclusive arrangements.

I'd be happy with a standard release at this point. I wish Manga would clarify Thier position with Funimation. I mean are they cherry picking titles or are they release information everything from Funimation.
I would assume Cherry Picking as its stupid to release everything as most won't sell. Like look what Crap AL are releasing from FUNI next month most noteworthy is Chaos Dragon cos its crap or Haruchika cos the boy is gay for the teacher not really shows people want to jump and buy

I think right now Funi are treating the UK on a by title basis. Everyone gets a shot it seems, some go to Manga, some to MVM, some to AL, some through Sony, and so on. No more exclusive arrangements.
Its so exclusive to manga its obvious what does MVM have... AL has the old stuff. Manga has all the recent stuff MHA, Overlord, MP100, Magus'

Back