Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Judging by the packaging, both Kiss Him, Not Me! and Re:ZERO were licensed directly hence the lack of CR logos.

Quick note but any AL LE's we do are hard to tell about logos as remember we logo on the bottom of the box which never is shown on packshots :).

Best,

AP

Quick note but any AL LE's we do are hard to tell about logos as remember we logo on the bottom of the box which never is shown on packshots :).

Best,

AP
I see. Well a lot of the titles I can figure out via simple research (such as TBS for KHME). On the topic of non-UK artwork, that (supposedly unfinished) Lupin III P4 one got shown off, I presume the official UK version will be up soon?

I see. Well a lot of the titles I can figure out via simple research (such as TBS for KHME). On the topic of non-UK artwork, that (supposedly unfinished) Lupin III P4 one got shown off, I presume the official UK version will be up soon?

You'd be surprised on research externally how many times that can backfire by the by!

Re Lupin - Actually that one wasn't released through official channels so when everything is ready it'll go up both in France and the UK :). I presume that won't be a million years off happening mind you!

Best,

AP

You'd be surprised on research externally how many times that can backfire by the by!

Re Lupin - Actually that one wasn't released through official channels so when everything is ready it'll go up both in France and the UK :). I presume that won't be a million years off happening mind you!

Best,

AP
Lupin is one my most anticipated releases this year and it looks great so far! Hope this opens opportunities for more Lupin in the U.K.

Rokka ~ Braves of the Six Flowers: Complete Series (Collector's Edition Blu-ray) via @Anime:

ROKKA-COLLECTOR_3D-open-BD-FR_1024x1024.png

Funimation's 3 different concepts for their Cowboy Bebop 20th Anniversary Edition

Db1xvZDV4AEyGC1.jpg
Db1xydMV4AAs_jK.jpg
Db1xyx_U0AAVrh0.jpg

I'm not a big fan of companies releasing sets over and over again.

I'll be passing any 20th anniversary sets for Cowboy Bebop. I dont need the show for a third time.

Eh, I'd probably buy a nicer release of Cowboy Bebop, currently only have Anime Limiteds CEs and I don't think they're particularly good sets, and with Cowboy Bebop being one of my favourite shows I'd really like a decent release of it tbh.

Not sure which one I prefer though, I think I like the general look of 1 the most but I could really do without cheap looking anime bookends.

I don't mind it but these editions while pretty are also not very practical. I would be interested in the Artbook so I will keep my eye on price but honestly with LOGH on pre order I doubt I will be able to squeeze this set in also as I bet it's going to be $200+

I'll wait and see if AL can do something with the series in terms of a UE, otherwise I'm happy with my SE.

Back