Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

[US] Rightstuf

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Complete Collection (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]

742617176623_anime-mobile-suit-gundam-wing-collectors-ultra-edition-blu-ray-alta.jpg

742617176623_anime-mobile-suit-gundam-wing-collectors-ultra-edition-blu-ray-Primary.jpg

742617176623_anime-mobile-suit-gundam-wing-collectors-ultra-edition-blu-ray-back.jpg

Episodes 1-49
Operation Meteor OVA (Japanese Audio)
Endless Waltz OVA + Movie (Japanese/English Audio)
Housed in a high-quality chipboard art box.

This Ultra Edition also includes 5 large art cards, 5 small art cards, 3 posters, 5-piece metal pin set, and a 180 page hardbound art book featuring pages of amazingly detailed key art, promotional artwork, mecha and character design galleries, staff and cast interviews, storyboards, and more!

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Collection 1 [Blu-ray]
742617175428_anime-mobile-suit-gundam-wing-blu-ray-collection-1-primary.jpg

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Collection 2 [Blu-ray]
742617175824_anime-mobile-suit-gundam-wing-blu-ray-collection-2-primary.jpg

Oh damn I'm definitely getting the Collectors Edition of Gundam Wing.

I hope UP1USA get it up for PO as shipping for it on Right Stuf is $46.

Last edited:
The upper part confuses me somewhat. That's a hole Box and the left is to fint into that, but what's the right box? A Chipbox and the the left ist a o-card slipcover over that one...?

Will be all over Utena's blu ray release. Tempted by Gundam but I'm hoping AL announce something... eventually...

The upper part confuses me somewhat. That's a hole Box and the left is to fint into that, but what's the right box? A Chipbox and the the left ist a o-card slipcover over that one...?

I think the box with the hole will store two other art boxes. One of these for the blu rays and the other for the extras. (At least, that's what it looks like)

$300!?! Seriously what in the actual **** is that!?

The dub only set is on Amazon US for $21, so to get the series in Japanese on BD and the 1997 series on DVD is going to cost $279?

Clearly that Head is seriously effected the price, I honestly thought this set would be $120 tops. At $300 Funimation can **** right off, unless this thing is super limited they ain't selling all those anytime soon as the price is just ludicrous and the set itself is as ugly as sin.

The first thing that came to mind with the front panel off was Daft Punk, it reminds me of something you would see in one of their music videos.

I'm going to do everybody a favour and ask the important questions were all thinking.

1. How deep is the mouth and what can you fit in it
2. Is there a Trixie or Mrs. Racer version

Back