Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Re: Upcoming Overseas Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

Considering how S1 is out of print, it shouldn't be that much of a surprise that a fair amount of people probably haven't seen it.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Considering how out of print S1 is, it should be that much of a surprise that a fair amount of people probably haven't seen it.

You'll be hooked trust me.

The only weak episodes are The Endless Eight, but it's best to watch the entirety of it at least once because it's vital to understand The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Well I'm so sorry I downloaded it as it is OOP so i allow myself no other KyoAni show could beat it imo,

I like Endless Eight Love it its clever.

I haven't seen it Haruhi before but it is something I've been wanting to watch for a while . I will be picking up the collector's edition .

Looks like Haruhi will be the catalyst I need to finally pick up a BD drive for my PC or something so I can play region A discs. I'm assuming there's no way a set like that will come out here anytime soon since Manga are sitting on the rights for season 2 and Disappearance.

Will be picking up DXD Born at some point and Maria the Virgin Witch is on my PTW list. It's a shame I'm still gonna has to import DXD New

High School DxD BorN: Complete Collection (Limited Edition) [Blu-ray/DVD Combo]
ClAwbcKXIAI2CRu.jpg

Last edited:

I swear down if Funi's Seraph CE release looks better than Universal's I will be so pissed lol. Makes me kind of want Universal to have a big artbox to house parts 1 and 2 of season 1.

France

Black Box
Blue Spring Ride - Collector's Edition (Combo, artbook, booklet, original soundtrack, artcards)
[spoilerbutton]
Fxgg7NM.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

DYBEX
Rage of Bahamut - Collector's Edition (Combo, artbook, booklet, original soundtrack, artcards)
[spoilerbutton]
QX9D1xw.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

Sentai Filmworks October 2016 Release Slate

Cobra the Animation: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [DVD]
SSyWSzsl.jpg
6lTiuSTl.jpg

Region: US|1
Publisher: ???
Languages: Japanese with English subtitles
Price (SRP): $69.98 (DVD) & $79.98 (Blu-ray)
Extras: OVAs (The Psychogun, Time Drive), Clean Opening Animation, Clean Closing Animation
Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~: Season 1 Collection [Blu-ray]
tuyEGq1l.jpg

Region: US
Publisher: NBC Universal Entertainment Japan
Languages: English & Japanese with English subtitles
Price (SRP): $69.98 (Blu-ray)
Extras: Hakuoki Sweet School Life ~ Dancing Cherry, Blossoms! Offence and Defence at the School, Gate, Extra Chapter ~ Kyoto, Clean Opening Animation, Clean Closing Animation
Hello! KINMOZA: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [DVD]
MglTWGSl.jpg
UsMIZ84l.jpg

Publisher: Showgate
Price (SRP): $49.98 (DVD) & $59.98 (Blu-ray)
Extras: Clean Opening Animation, Clean Closing Animation
My Love Story!!: Collection 1 [Blu-ray] [DVD]
cpWgvo8l.jpg
5vimKJNl.jpg

Publisher: NTV
Languages: English & Japanese with English subtitles
Price (SRP): $59.98 (DVD) & $69.98 (Blu-ray)
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [DVD]
Lwq3Yvsl.jpg
zQ20BxFl.jpg

Publisher: TBS
The Perfect Insider: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [DVD]
g2Q3T6fl.jpg
gdxNVl2l.jpg

Publisher: Fuji Creative Corporation
Re-Kan!: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [DVD]
bEmjFqBl.jpg
maphyZWl.jpg

Publisher: TBS
Wish Upon the Pleiades: Complete Collection [Blu-ray] [DVD]
dr9Zilel.jpg
QR4So6tl.jpg

Publisher: Showgate

Still unreleased from the previous seasons:

• 2014 - Q4 [Autumn]:
    Amagi Brilliant Park
    Tribe Cool Crew
  • 2015 - Q2 [Spring]:
    Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma
    Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
    Knights of Sidonia: Battle for Planet Nine
    My Love Story!! *Collection 2*
    Triage X
    Uta no☆Prince-sama♪ Maji Love Revolutions
  • 2015 - Q3 [Summer]:
    Aoharu x Kikanjuu
    Fate/kaleid liner Prisma☆Illya 2wei Herz!
    Gate
    Himouto! Umaru-chan
    Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls
    Non Non Biyori Repeat
    School-Live!
    To Love-Ru -Trouble- Darkness
    Ushio and Tora
    Wakaba*Girl
  • 2015 - Q4 [Autumn]:
    Beautiful Bones -Sakurako’s Investigation-
    Chivalry of a Failed Knight
    Comet Lucifer
    Diabolik Lovers II: More,Blood
    Haikyu!! Second Season
    Is the Order a Rabbit??
    Utawarerumono: The False Faces
    Young Black Jack

Last edited:
Re: [Overseas] Upcoming US/Foreign Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwo

[US] Aniplex of America

Charlotte Blu-ray Volume 1 contents
[spoilerbutton]
asset_01_b.jpg
[/spoilerbutton]

[US] Viz Media

Sailor Moon S: Part 1 Limited Edition [Blu-ray & DVD Combo]
[spoilerbutton]
782009243809gwp_anime-sailor-moon-s-1-limited-edition-primary.jpg

November 15th 2016 - SRP: $79.99

Sailor Moon S Part 1 Limited Edition contains episodes 90-108 plus a chipboard box with premium printing, booklet, filler box (for part 2).

The groundbreaking third season of Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon S, available uncut for the very first time on Blu-ray.

Spoken Languages: English, Japanese with English subtitles.

While supplies last, customers who order this item will also receive an exclusive 1.5" gold-tone coin featuring Sailor Moon's third transformation brooch and transformation phrase! This premium coin is exclusive to RightStufAnime.com customers only! Once the coin runs out, it will no longer appear on this listing. Your order status when you log in to the site will show the coin included on your order.
[/spoilerbutton]

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Season 1 Collection Standard Edition [Blu-ray]
Cmd-BOSXYAAEZcC.jpg
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 - Season 2 Collection Standard Edition [Blu-ray]
Cmd-FMoW8AAOn9p.jpg
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion - Seasons 1 & 2 Collection Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
Cmd9uwBXgAETkRd.png:large

Cmd-AIhWgAQQ1Jb.jpg
Political intrigue and jaw-dropping plot twists. Flamboyant fashion and insane evil laughs. Pretty girls, pretty boys, jibun wo… and of course, giant rollerskating robots.

Hot off the news from their Anime Expo panel, we had the honor of having our friends at Sunrise (the anime studio behind the Gundam series, Cowboy Bebop, and Tiger & Bunny) announce the release for a very special show that we know many of you have been waiting a long time for:

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion and Code Geass R2 are returning to home video, with their first release on Blu-ray in North America, on October 4, 2016! Pre-orders will go up on funimation.com in just under 2 weeks on July 15.

Back for the series’ 10th anniversary, both seasons of Code Geass will feature a brand-new Japanese 5.1 surround sound audio mix used on the recent Japanese Blu-ray box sets—an entirely new viewing experience from previous releases. This isn’t just the original stereo audio re-mastered: the music and sound effects have actually been painstakingly re-recorded, all under the quality supervision of director Goro Taniguchi himself, to really immerse you in all the action and drama. We’re ecstatic to bring you this special new version, in addition to the original Japanese stereo audio and the original English dub.

Both seasons will be available in a 10th anniversary Collector’s Edition set that features a handsome chipboard box accentuated with metallic inks. Inside, the set will include 16 gorgeous art cards featuring illustrations from the world-renown manga artists, CLAMP, who created the character designs for the series. These frame-worthy cards include a beautiful pearlescent finish that enhances each unique illustration. This art was previously featured in a Japan-only art book.

The release also comes with hours of extras, including Japanese voice actor commentary and English voice actor interviews, plus picture dramas.

Each season will also be available separately on a standard edition Blu-ray or standard edition DVD.

Last edited:

Probably won't be but I hope Geass is A/B and not locked to A.

I own Kaze's BDs however I've yet to see the show. If I watch it and end up liking it, I may end up picking up that LE.

Back