Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

[US] Sentai Filmworks | December 2016 Slate

Angelic Layer: Complete Collection
Format: Blu-ray
Release Date: 13th December 2016

GRYh7En.jpg

Hakuoki ~ Demon of the Fleeting Blossom: Record of the Jade Blood: Complete Collection

wdfbGc7.jpg

The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors & Hostel Behaviour: Compete Collection
Release Date: 6th December 2016

dmu56xh.jpg

Little Busters! EX: Complete Collection
Format: Blu-ray & DVD
Release Date: 6th December 2016

udQZg7Y.jpg

qhTmATe.jpg

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Heart Throb: Complete Collection (Collector's Edition)
Format: Blu-ray & DVD Combo Pack

cdu8oJv.jpg

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-box.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-reverse.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-blu-ray.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-DVD.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-extras.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-satone-keychain.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-art-cards.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-journal.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-mirror.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-poster.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-stickers.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-tattoo.png

love-chunibyo-and-other-delusions-heart-throb-box-set-scene.png

My Love Story: Complete Collection
Release Date: 20th December 2016

Gp9yfTD.jpg

vOMSQyz.jpg

Wakaba * Girl: Complete Collection
Release Date: 20th December 2016

VL8Od9U.jpg

Zp3pPVL.jpg

[US] Aniplex of America

ERASED Volume 1 Blu-ray contents:

Cr_E01_Qn_XYAAh_JZz.jpg

Disc Spec
Spoken Languages: Japanese & English
Subtitles: English & Spanish
Aspect ratio: 16:9 widescreen
Episodes: Episodes #1-6
Number of Disc: 2 Blu-ray discs
Total Run Time: approx. 150 min.
Rating: 13 UP

Bonus Contents
● Audio Commentary by Ben Diskin (Satoru), Cherami Leigh (Airi) and Alex von David (English voice director & Script writer)
● Trailer Collection
● Textless Opening
● Textless Ending

Bonus Materials & Package
● Original Soundtrack 01 (by Yuki Kajiura)
● Original Short Manga by Kei Sanbe
● Deluxe Booklet
● Package Illustrated by Keigo Sasaki (Character Design)

A wild digipack appeared! Seems AoA's sets will be based on AoJ's 6 episode BD Boxes meaning, volume 2's release will be similar but will have black as the main colour rather than white.

Well I can see why Anime Limited will have problems now heheheh.

Anywho I'm curious to know if the box will end up being rigid in the end. A digipack on cardboard is not the best way to go in my opinion. If anything it will need a rigid box to make the set last much longer. The design is rather plain but there isn't much they can do given the JP BD-Box volumes didn't have much to go with either (same situation as other titles like Parasyte where there's barely any art).

Anywho I'm curious to know if the box will end up being rigid in the end. A digipack on cardboard is not the best way to go in my opinion. If anything it will need a rigid box to make the set last much longer.

I thought the same thing. Given ERASED's popularity I don't think it's too big of an ask and I also don't think that them having, as you say, a card sleeve with a digipack (which would be sturdier material than the sleeve lol) would be a good idea tbh.

[US] Viz Media

Hunter x Hunter Set 1 Blu-ray

782009244677gwp_anime_hunter_x_hunter_1_blu_ray.jpg

Purchase link: Hunter X Hunter Set 1 Blu-ray + GWP

Hunter X Hunter set 1 contains episodes 1-13 plus 3 art cards for a limited time only.

Young Gon dreams of following in his father's path and becoming a Hunter, an elite class of adventurer with legendary skills. But to make the grade he'll first have to pass the extremely difficult and danger Hunter Qualification Exam.

His journey leads him on the shared path of the Hunter's exam, to lands beyond imagination and to friends who grow closer with each new trial. As the difficulty of the challenges mounts, will Gon and his friends prevail or will they wash out like so many others?

Special Features: Trailers, Ending Credits, Cleaning Opening and Ending Songs, and more TBA.

Last edited:
don't let any of them see the prices for Aniplex of America lol
also can't wait to get Hunter X Hunter blurays to rewatch the series, just wish Yoshihiro Togashi would bring the manga out a bit quicker, he should get his wife to draw some of it even if it changes the characters to look like their from Sailor Moon lol

Man gotta love that "If you moan about price you must be poor" attitude lol like wtf is wrong with these people? Complete morons.

I'll most likely grab these as it's a show I'd like to own and I don't see a UK release on the horizon.

On a completely unrelated note, visiting that link did do some good other than giving me a laugh at a few stupid %£$^s, I didn't know the Bleach BDs had already started to be released. Now I have to decide if I should jump in now, can't imagine that the blurays offer much more in picture quality over the DVDs I have (especially for the early seasons) but the better subtitles sure would be nice. On the other hand will I ever re-watch Bleach? Hardly, maybe the first 3 series as I liked them a lot....I'm rambling.....

Last edited:
Obviously we'll have to vote with our empty wallets and not buy this release!

On the other hand will I ever re-watch Bleach? Hardly, maybe the first 3 series as I liked them a lot....I'm rambling.....

It can never be rambling. Let it be said, Bleach should have ended with the Soul Society arc. (or the Arrancar arc, if I'm really lenient)

I'm a member of blu-ray.com and the forum users in the anime section often piss me off.

Anyway, I've been waiting to see the HxH release, I was already anticipating 13 episode releases, so no real shock for me. 11-12 releases then?

Back