United Publications Anime Discussion

animefreak17 said:
I got a little card saying that they are rising there UK prices on US DVDs so I'm going to use the US site but I have no idea how to do the whole UK to US dollars thing....
And just so everyone knows, the last time UP raised their prices (or lowered their discounts as they stated in the email) in 2009 the pound to dollar rate was slightly lower then it is currently and as far as I know they never reduced their prices when the pound to dollar rate went up so they really shouldn't be raising prices since they never lowered them the last time they went up.

Stiivun said:
Among those nine titles, there are two before their release date, one which will be released next week and another one at the end of April. Riddle, riddle 8)

Now I'm excited. :lol:

demonix said:
animefreak17 said:
I got a little card saying that they are rising there UK prices on US DVDs so I'm going to use the US site but I have no idea how to do the whole UK to US dollars thing....
And just so everyone knows, the last time UP raised their prices (or lowered their discounts as they stated in the email) in 2009 the pound to dollar rate was slightly lower then it is currently and as far as I know they never reduced their prices when the pound to dollar rate went up so they really shouldn't be raising prices since they never lowered them the last time they went up.

They did special reduced pricing when the rate was particularly good. Though their prices are going to reflect a lot more than the exchange rate alone, since they are a small business and have to deal with changes in the cost of sale all of the time.

R

Titan said:
Freezing Vibration & D-Frag! by any chance. :wink:
Sharp, very sharp :)

NormanicGrav said:
Now I'm excited. :lol:
The riddle was solved quickly :D

In fact among those nine there's yet another title with a release date of April 24th, and for which i haven't made any post yet on the forum. In this case DVD, yes i do order these too from time to time. Knowing the date and format narrows down the possibilities i guess :)

Back