UK release of Full Metal Alchemist #6 to come with LE tin

I'm really happy about the tins. I would love the first tin also, but i started collecting the dvds because i liked the series, so the fect that there are going to be any collectors tins feels like a bonus for me, not sure i will even use them anyway, i just hope the don't get dented in transit ;)

Will the tin hold the first 6 DVDs or is it for the next set. Sorry if it has been answered but I can't be bothered to read through all the posts.

Black Hayate said:
WOWW thats alot! of dvds ! does anyone know how much they are?
The tins or DVDs?

The tins can't be bought separately from the DVD but come free with volumes 6 and 10 as a limited edition offer. The DVDs themselves cost £20 (RRP) each. Online stores, such as Play.com can reduce this price to £15 per DVD.

I'm very pleased that MVM have at least tried, ok they couldn't get tin 1 but it sounds like that was due to factors beyond their control.
I just ordered an R1 set in addition to mu UK discs and will flog the american dvd when it arrives.

Point of this post however was to ask if anyone knows whether the price on play.com is accurate as the ltd ed is listed as being even cheaper then the regular edition?

JAKEMAN said:
OOO i hope the tin has good designs on it and its nice and shiny really, does the regoin one dvds come with this tin?

The tins will be the same as the american ones, we're only misisng out on the first one because MVM got started a bit too late.

If you buy an american vol.1 set to get the first tin you'll also get the first soundtrack cd which wont be inculded with the UK special editions.

WTFDaveMustaine said:
Black Hayate said:
...play.com reduces them by 15? wow !
Not by £15... To £15...
I had reason to check the details of FMA vol 6 Limited Edition on the Play.com website, and I've noticed that is now priced at £14 (£13.99 to be precise) which is achually a pound less than the normal tinless version of vol 6.

I got my set this morning, watched it very shortly after inspecting/admiring the tin. It's nicer then I realised fron net pictures and arrived completely unscathed though a tiny bit concave on the unhinged side. Unlike the GitS tin this one actually fits on my dvd shelves which is a nice bonus.
I was lucky enough to score an american vol 1 set in a moment of impulse buying panic and now I'm really glad I did.

:D :D :D My dad lives in america and visits often so i hav all of them including vol. 8 :D england is sooo behind with the dvds it kinda makes me p-ed off... :? I'll go ask him to get me this 1 there its more cheaper in dollars :p

Back