UK Legal Anime Streaming Service launching April

Deadman Wonderland - airing date + catch-up schedule to follow soon
Nichijou - airing date + catch-up schedule to follow soon
STEINS;GATE - airing date + catch-up schedule to follow soon

The delays on streaming schedule for the latter three are due to a delay on contract which has now been resolved.
I wonder if Crunchyroll were at all involved in this delay. Hopefully Deadman Wonderland will be live with the first ep when CR make it free otherwise that probably won't look so good.

The trailer is on ANN because they are streaming it in the US. There's been no official announcement from AoD, although an article was published briefly on the AoD site around the time of ANN's announcement before being pulled.

Shiroi Hane said:
VivisQueen said:
Oh no. Oh hell no, **** you Britain! I leave for sunnier, less economic downturny shores and you go and get yourself legal UK streaming site that I cannot access. You did this deliberately, I just know it.

PS. So what happened to the European Union, anyway? I'm a Brit. In Germany. With money to pay for an annual pass. To hell with you.
On the plus side, while you don't have any simulcasts yet, you get Kara no Kyoukai and other goodies:
http://www.anime-on-demand.de/

Hm... that is indeed something. I shall be keeping my eye on the .de version for now then. Thanks!

Back