Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

Is Madman Entertainment super bad at keeping their titles in print? I can't find Sailor Moon Season 3 bluray from anywhere!

Last edited:
Is rio rainbow reshuffle region a only?
Only just saw your post.
I just bought Juden Chan Recharge and Rio Rainbow Gate. Both play on my Sony BDP S 3700.

Be careful of price as I paid too much. Amazon were listing a double feature of the above 2 for less than I paid for the 2 separately.

Heavens Lost Property Externally My Master.
Region locked, box does state A.
However it's comes with a region 1 DVD so I can play that.

Can someone recommend me a region free player to buy?
This is the one I have and have had no issues with it. I leave the blu ray set to region A and use my playstation for region B stuff.

2016 SONY BDP-S1700 Multi Zone Region Code Free Blu Ray - DVD - CD Player - PAL/NTSC - Worldwide Voltage 100~240V - 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET Connections 2016 SONY BDP-S1700 Multi Zone Region Code Free Blu Ray - DVD - CD Player - PAL/NTSC - Worldwide Voltage 100~240V - 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET Connections : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo

This is the one I have and have had no issues with it. I leave the blu ray set to region A and use my playstation for region B stuff.

2016 SONY BDP-S1700 Multi Zone Region Code Free Blu Ray - DVD - CD Player - PAL/NTSC - Worldwide Voltage 100~240V - 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET Connections 2016 SONY BDP-S1700 Multi Zone Region Code Free Blu Ray - DVD - CD Player - PAL/NTSC - Worldwide Voltage 100~240V - 1 USB, 1 HDMI, 1 COAX, 1 ETHERNET Connections : Amazon.co.uk: Electronics & Photo
Thank you so much! My brother has this player, I have to check it changes the region code when pressing the coloured key Red. Do I press the coloured key Red before or after putting the blu-ray inside?

Thank you so much! My brother has this player, I have to check it changes the region code when pressing the coloured key Red. Do I press the coloured key Red before or after putting the blu-ray inside?
If I remember correctly it's with the disk tray ejected. Did he buy it region free? You can buy it cheaper region locked to B but I got it from that listing where someone has unlocked it.

I believe I have the same player and it’s worked solidly for the few years I’ve had it now - doesn’t take up too much room either.

Not sure about UK releases in February and March

Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon
El Hazard
The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat
Isekai Quartet - Season 1
Kaiba
Kategurui

March's Australian blu ray releases added

A3
Assault Lily Bouquet
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Part 11 Cowboy Bebop: The Movie
Heaven's Lost Property Final - The Movie: Eternally My Master
Is it Wrong to Try to Pick up Girls in a Dungeon? Season 3
Strike Witches: Road to Berlin

These must be out as I have received a dispatch
If I missed any for February/March let me know thanks.

The Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat
Isekai Quartet - Season 1

Back