Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

Where Sentai's releases can be bought? They don't ship to Finland so I can't order from their site. Amazon won't ship some titles (for example Koufuku Graffiti can't be shipped from Amazon to me). Is RightStaf my only option?

Where Sentai's releases can be bought? They don't ship to Finland so I can't order from their site. Amazon won't ship some titles (for example Koufuku Graffiti can't be shipped from Amazon to me). Is RightStaf my only option
up1.co.uk should be able to ship to Finland, they stock all the anime that rightstuf do, not sure what the exchange rate would be though, it's all in GBP.

Where Sentai's releases can be bought? They don't ship to Finland so I can't order from their site. Amazon won't ship some titles (for example Koufuku Graffiti can't be shipped from Amazon to me). Is RightStaf my only option?
DeepDiscount / WowHD / Archonia

1634543388879.png
Are both of these versions A/B region or only of of them? The first one was released on 2018 and the other in 2020. Both versions are from Funimation US.

December's Australian blu ray releases added

Attack on Titan Complete Season 3
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Part 10
The Gymnastics Samurai
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear
Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation
Neon Genesis Evangelion Series
Robotech Complete Series
Tamayomi: The Baseball Girls

December's UK blu ray releases added

Akudama Drive
Code Geass: Akito the Exiled
Death Parade
Fire Force: Season 1
Haibane Renmei
Neon Genesis Evangelion Series
Nichijou: My Ordinary Life
Real Girl
Robotech: Part 2
Sword Art Online Alicization: War of Underworld: Part 2
Yu Yu Hakusho: Part 3

Anyone know if this will play on a ps4? View attachment 21826
since both separate series are geolocked, it would be a good guess that it does indeed play on PS4, since it's probably just a repackaging of the initial releases.
Also as nearly all Sentai releases after the initial separate releases have been geolocked, it does imply that it would.
Not owning that particular release, I can't 100% say either way.

January's UK blu ray releases added

Dororo
Josee, the Tiger and the Fish

January's Australian blu ray releases added

Fire Force - Season 2
Higurashi: When They Cry - New- Season 1 Part 1
My Teen Romantic Comedy Snafu Climax Complete Season 3
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World
Wandering Witch: The Journey of Elaina

Sentai titles from 2015 onward are likely to be region free but it's hard to confirm.
There were a few players that wouldn't work early on mainly Japanese players.
Yet for the last few years I haven't heard of any issues at all.
So either they removed the Geo-locked feature on there blu rays or they removed it on there players.
So it's just easier to list them as Geo-locked.
Unless someone has a computer and is Tec savvy enough to try to find out.

Back