Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

The "Ascendance of a Bookworm" Blu Ray Set(Season 1-2, OVA) from Sentai is Geolocked.

Also there is a typo in the Bypass List. It's says "Time Nolan" but the correct Name is "Time Bokan"

I want to thank @Denny Fisher for maintaining this thread. This has been a lot of commitment and you stuck with it for all of our sakes. So big thanks :)
Same
It's saves a lot of time and money of UK fans importing their favourite series that won't get a UK release 😀😀😀
This thread is very helpful

Hopefully Railgun T is region free if someone decides to test it out
@Denny Fisher

They improved recently, maybe due to the takeover by Koch Media Group.
Robotic Angel has 33.8 Mb/s video and slightly over 2 Mb/s for each of the audio tracks (Jap / Eng / Ger). They didn't include any 2.0 audio mixes and, as I said, all notable special features are DVD-only.

This looks fine for me, but I don't own the UK nor US release for comparison.

Puppet Princess (mediablasters) region B compatible.
I agree Denny you're a diamond for doing this list, there are plenty who require it, as not everybody wants to buy a multi region DVD/BD player.
I don't mind checking my collection as I have done, for missing titles but I don't have everything.

April's UK blu ray releases added

Azur Lane
BOFURI: I Don’t Want to Get Hurt, So I’ll Max Out My Defence
Charlotte: Complete Collection
Chidori RSC
CLANNAD & CLANNAD: AFTER STORY
Fruits Basket: Season 2, Part 2
KonoSuba: Season 2
Mobile Suit Gundam F91
My Hero Academia: Season 4, Part 2
Paranoia Agent
Planetes
PERSONA 5: The Animation: Part 1
Violet Evergarden

April's Australian blu ray releases added

Black Clover Season 3 Part 2
Case File No 221: Kabukicho Season 1 Part 1,2
My Hero Academia - Season 4 Part 2
Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
Sword Art Online 2
Val X Love
Wicked City & Demon City Shinjuku

Venus Wars from Sentai is Geolocked
R u sure? I‘ve checked it and it worked on my blu-ray player even when set to region B. I even put a region A blu-ray in after to make sure it was set to B. Just checked it again and tried PS3, it’s defo working.

R u sure? I‘ve checked it and it worked on my blu-ray player even when set to region B. I even put a region A blu-ray in after to make sure it was set to B. Just checked it again and tried PS3, it’s defo working.
It's really difficult to confirm if a title is Geo-locked or region B anymore as there's no way to confirm one way or the other.
So it's just easier to state it as Geo-locked.
It's likely but not confirmed but all of sentai titles are now all region B.

Back