Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

Geolocked blu-rays works on ps5 from what I have tested, haven't managed to get bypass method to work on ps5 though
Huh that's odd, I just double checked to make sure I wasn't mis-remembering and it still works on Kids on the Slope (the only title I have to check unfortunately), only difference I can remember is it's now called Jump rather than Go to but everything else seems the same.

Last edited:
March's UK blu ray releases added

Charlotte: Complete Collection
Children of the Sea
Children Who Chase Lost Voices Deep Below
Fairy Tail: Collection 11
Fruits Basket: Season 2, Part 1
Golden Kamuy Season 1,2
Hanasaku Iroha Complete Collection
Hunter x Hunter: Part 3
KonoSuba: Season 2
My Hero Academia: Season 4, Part 2
Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 2

March's Australian blu ray releases added

Assassin's Pride
Case File No 221: Kabukicho Season Part 1
Demon Slayer season 1
Dr Stone Season 1
Fruits Basket Season 2 Part 1
Hunter X Hunter Part 5
One Punch Man Season 2
Sword Art Online Complete Season 1

I got Infos for a few Sentai Releases:
Time Bokan Royal Revival from 2014 can be used via the Bypass Method. Disc: 1 Title: 5
Gatchaman Collector's Edition from 2019 (105 Episodes, 3 Ova's, Movie) is Geolocked.
Ef: A Tale of Memories and Melodies Steelbook from 2020 is also Geolocked.

So funny thing. All geo locked anime from sentai work without bypass method on my ps3/4 without any problems. Im from the Netherlands... Is geo locked only for people from the UK? I just bought for 400 euro sentai releases and they all work lol...

So funny thing. All geo locked anime from sentai work without bypass method on my ps3/4 without any problems. Im from the Netherlands... Is geo locked only for people from the UK? I just bought for 400 euro sentai releases and they all work lol...
Well it looks like sentai titles from 2015 onwards are region B these days but unless you have a blu ray player that can confirm the title is Geo-locked its very difficult to confirm the difference so it's easier to just confirm them as Geo-locked rather than region B

Other / new titles like Urara Meirocho work on XBox One with no issues
(how to set the locale anyway? and wouldn't this affect games / DLCs?)
It's set in the settings.

This doesn't affect games or dlc you own, but would show the US store on the console instead of the one for your region. You can just make digital purchases from your phone instead.

It also allows you to download US versions of games that may have been censored elsewhere like South Park: Stick of Truth.

This will not affect the region code of the drive though, it will still be B.

Back