Overseas UK Blu-Ray List / Australian Blu-ray List / USA Region B and Geolocked List

Hello, has anybody tested the Sentai release of The Dangers In My Heart Season 1 on a Region B player? I've been lurking here a while hoping somebody would confirm one way or the other and figured I may as well register and ask before I risk importing it.

Thank you

Hello, has anybody tested the Sentai release of The Dangers In My Heart Season 1 on a Region B player? I've been lurking here a while hoping somebody would confirm one way or the other and figured I may as well register and ask before I risk importing it.

Thank you
Only got it yesterday, yes it is
Sentai, region B compatible
Dangers of the heart

Region B/Geo-locked? What does that mean?
Geo-locked has to do with some blu ray players being locked if the language is set to as an example Japan. Please note the language settings can be changed and this seems to only apply to older machines.
Or the method has changed and they are nolonger Geolocked but are Region free. Unfortunately its difficult to confirm and sentai may decide in the future to change there coding again.

Geo-locked has to do with some blu ray players being locked if the language is set to as an example Japan. Please note the language settings can be changed and this seems to only apply to older machines.
Or the method has changed and they are nolonger Geolocked but are Region free. Unfortunately its difficult to confirm and sentai may decide in the future to change there coding again.

The only great thing Sentai could do would be to make all their Blu-rays Region A and B. I hate it when they release titles that other regions don't get.

I can confirm the following titles are region B compatible,

Crunchyroll:
KamiKatsu: Working for God in a Godless World
Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for my Retirement
The Iceblade Sorcerer Shall Rule the World
The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague

July's UK Blu Ray Releases Added

The Aristocrat's Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far
Buddy Daddies
Campfire Cooking In Another World With My Asurd Skill
I Got A Cheat Skill In Another World And Became Unrivaled In The Real World Too
In Another World With My Smartphone Season 2