UK Anime Release Schedule -Updated-

Emulsion said:
Any one know if Manga are getting Unlimited Blade Works via Madman(via Sentai), direct from Sentai or Kaze? I'm hoping it's not Kaze.

I don't think its Kaze. I looked through their releases (both current and future) on Amazon.fr and didn't see any signs of it.

Looking through there though, could Manga's Blue Exorcist BD release mirror Kaze's? They have a set, that looks to be released in the same fashion as the little details we've been told.

Emulsion said:
Any one know if Manga are getting Unlimited Blade Works via Madman(via Sentai), direct from Sentai or Kaze? I'm hoping it's not Kaze.
I believe that they have been approached by Sentai before regarding UBW, so it's probably just a clone of the Aus Master.

Dannielle said:
Looking through there though, could Manga's Blue Exorcist BD release mirror Kaze's? They have a set, that looks to be released in the same fashion as the little details we've been told.
I bloody well hope it's not a Kaze release. Hopefully Aniplex will say something about their release schedule today at Anime Boston.
If their release is 3 BD sets, then I think it's safe to assume Manga will be using Aniplex's masters. Got to remember as well that Manga are only releasing the dub on Bluray, so maybe Aniplex are only releasing the dub on Bluray too.

Mangaranga said:
Emulsion said:
I believe that they have been approached by Sentai before regarding UBW, so it's probably just a clone of the Aus Master.

Hope that's how it turns out. If it does then I will be getting it at some point.

Not to be Mr. Shonen man, but also newly put on Amazon was Bleach - Series 12 - Part 1 (out September 30th) and Naruto Shippuden Volume 14 (out September 16th), along with everything else posted above.

This confirms that Bleach - Series 11 will just be the one complete release, with no "Parts", which makes sense since the season in question is only 17 episodes long. In comparison, Series 12 is 35 episodes, meaning we may get up to a Part 3 like we did for Series 4... Why I'm even writing this I don't know, but I have now, so I'm going to post it.

Emulsion said:
It has a Manga EAN so it isn't Kaze.
The DVDs will be authored by Madman since their's are PAL.
Madman haven't released it on BD so unless and announcement is forthcoming from them (which would be tight for an August release in the UK), Manga are either authoring it themselves or getting a region clone from Sentai ala Xam'd and Angel Beats.

I see. Hope it's just a clone of Sentai's release, the reviews I have read have given the picture and sound quality high marks.

I know what the EAN is but how can you tell Manga's from Kaze, the number it starts with?

Added/Updated in Anime Schedule:

-Attack on Titan (MANGA UK)
-Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (MANGA UK)
-Red Garden (re-release) (MVM)
-Pumpkin Scissors (re-release)(MVM)
-Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (re-release)(MVM)
-Heaven`s Memo Pad (MVM)
-Shangri-La (MVM)
-[C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control (MVM)

Just Passing Through said:
Technically Red Garden and Pumpkin Scissors are partial re-releases, they were never completed here by ADV the first time around.

I didnt know that, I will probably buy Red Garden since i saw the first episodes long time ago and it was ok.

Mangaranga said:
According to Amazon - Will probably be confirmed at Expo this weekend anyway:

Clannad Complete Series (DVD) - Aug 5th
Berserk: Movie 2 - The Battle For Doldrey (DVD/BD) - 12th Aug
Naruto - Shippuden: The Movie 3 - Will Of Fire (DVD/BD) - Aug 12th
Naruto - Shippuden: Movie Trilogy (DVD/BD) - Aug 12th
Penguindrum: Box Set 2 (DVD) - Aug 19th
Space Battleship Yamato (DVD/BD) - Aug 19th
Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (DVD/BD) - Aug 26th
Nura - Rise Of The Yokai Clan: Season 1 - Part 2 (DVD) - Aug 26th
Tiger & Bunny vol 4 (Combo) - Aug 26th
Fairy Tail: Collection 2 (DVD) - 2nd Sept
Last Exile - Fam, The Silver Wing: Part 1 (DVD/BD) - 2nd Sept (Slightly Sceptical here due to Funi's schedule)
Blue Exorcist Part 1 (BD) - 9th Sept
Clannad After Story Complete (DVD) - 9th Sept
Lupin the Third - Woman called Fujiko (DVD/BD) - 16th Sept
Steins Gate: Part 2 (DVD/BD) - 30th Sept

Thanks glad that the September release date I had heard for Lupin was spot on.

Pumpkin Scissors Complete Collection updated with date: September 9th 2013
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue Complete Collection updated with date: August 19th 2013
C - Control Complete Collection updated with date: October 7th 2013
Red Garden Complete Collection updated with date: September 16th 2013

Back