UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Yeh did see them
But i mean why would alltheanime have a sale for mvm items and not mvm themselves? Unless same items in the sale?
If we assume the MVM lightning deals will work the same as today, then it will only be 4 different sets that they offer up. Might just be MVM stock that ATA are struggling to shift.

Might be worth mentioning, I noticed this item as a lightning deal in the morning (8:20 AM UK time, just before the flash sales started):

Screenshot_20231204_092014_Chrome.png

Blood-C got to be the first item earlier today, I do wonder if this'll be the last item (or whether it was a placeholder/leftover from a similar sale in 2022?). When I put it into my shopping basket, the price got updated back to the

(Pricing was £59.99 - it's displayed as 49.99 because of my non-UK address.)

Might be worth mentioning, I noticed this item as a lightning deal in the morning (8:20 AM UK time, just before the flash sales started):

Blood-C got to be the first item earlier today, I do wonder if this'll be the last item (or whether it was a placeholder/leftover from a similar sale in 2022?). When I put it into my shopping basket, the price got updated back to the

I believe this is the first time that they've done lightning deals, so I can't imagine it being something that was left over from last year - I'm sure someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Might pick this set up for that price though if it does end up being the final lightning deal of the day. I know there's no Fly Me to The Moon on it and the packaging is a bit bland, but seems like the best way to own the series physically outside of the UE.

Last edited:

Ahhhhhh would of had that at that price

Might pick this set up for that price though if it does end up being the final lightning deal of the day. I know there's no Fly Me to The Moon on it and the packaging is a bit bland, but seems like the best way to own the series physically outside of the UE.
Yeah, Fly Me to the Moon got replaced with the music track Rei I. Said song even got filtered out of some bonus features, where you can only slightly hear it. (I believe one of the VHS features that got an interview with Anno?)

The other difference is that the older/"classic" US dub and subs are included, which some fans do prefer over the new khara/"Netflix" subs and dubs. Although compared to the Netflix release, ATA did add in additional translations to text (in subtitle form) which Netflix did not to my recollection.

Hopefully not too off topic but I’m considering getting Belle on the sale but I just wanted to ask whether or not the HOH subtitles work with the dub, I know it seems daft but I’m not sure if it is only for the audio description track or if it works for the main dub as well.

So between standard evangelion and this collectors, there is not much diff only the dub?
Video-content wise, only the classic sub and dub are included along with the official/since Netflix sub and dub.

Otherwise: different packaging and an advertisement poster. I don't spot anything else different compared to the standard edition.

At least it wasn't

🪑🙎💦🛌

Unless its not Evangelion
It's Eva. Still showing full price on search but the product page is already updated.

Video-content wise, only the classic sub and dub are included along with the official/since Netflix sub and dub.

Otherwise: different packaging and an advertisement poster. I don't spot anything else different compared to the standard edition.
I hate that poster. Because if it wasn’t for the advert guff at the bottom it’d be really cool

So between standard evangelion and this collectors, there is not much diff only the dub?

The following is on the product description for the collector's edition but not the standard:

THE END OF EVANGELION: Deleted Live Action Scene, Making of Live Action Scene, Theatrical Teaser, Theatrical Trailer, TV Spots, Final Scene Alternate Take, FULL SONG - MUSUNDE HIRAITE, EPISODE:25’ Love is destructive. (PARTIAL ANIMATIC), MUSIC VIDEOS: ‘Soul’s Refrain’ / Yoko Takahashi, ‘THANATOS – IF I CAN’T BE YOURS’ / LOREN & MASH, ‘ARMAGEDDON’ / Shiro SAGISU and ‘Memories of Heaven’ / Megumi Hayashibara. Video Format Version of THE END OF EVANGELION.

Last edited:
Back