UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2023 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Own the NIS-A Cardcaptor so other than subtitles. Is there any difference (New/Better master?)
From what I have read and seen the UK/Anime Limited transfer has less saturated colours compared to the NIS release. Some people prefer the more saturated and vibrant colours of the NIS release, while others prefer Anime Limited's colour palette.

Although, the AL set has 4k scans downscaled onto 1080p BDs which is a bonus as it fixed the chroma bleeding that is present in the NIS set. The NIS set used old HD remasters - so from a technical standpoint the general consensus is that the AL set is superior.

Last edited:
Just got a FedEx shipment notification email for an AllTheAnime Parcel (probably the one with the mystery bundles but my order page still says its all unfullfilled).
It even say estimated delivery is tomorrow/5th but I'm not sure I belive that with my previous experinces of FedEx

EDIT:
FedEx Tracking is just: Label Created 04/12/2023 05:53
Time for it to sit there for a good few days i suspect

I was interested in the MVM mystery box certificate 18 so I gave them a call
All he would say is at least one title will be 18.
As I suspected.
Shame as I would have bought if all were. Even though I have their fanservice 18s.

Clue for the next flash deal is 🌹 👑 so I’m guessing Utena based on very little knowledge of the show 😂

Edit; Yeah;

Revolutionary Girl Utena Edition for just £39.99!

The 3 standard edition discs are in BOGOF so you can get the standard edition series for £35 + another freebie.

Last edited:
Revolutionary Girl Utena - Blu-ray Complete Series Limited Edition for £39.99 :)

Last going to be Belle isn't it! The one I was going to go for, but I'm just about to go to work and as a delivery driver I'm normally on a tight schedule! Hopefully I can a) actually be in an area with decent reception and b) get 5 mins to buy it!

if your ok with second hand Cex is probably your best bet for Food wars Blu-ray (£15+ 3 for P&P) (Although I would expect it'll only be the standard edition)

And aww I was hoping (but I did figure that would be very unlikley) Revolutionary girl utena would be in the mystery bundle

Last going to be Belle isn't it! The one I was going to go for, but I'm just about to go to work and as a delivery driver I'm normally on a tight schedule! Hopefully I can a) actually be in an area with decent reception and b) get 5 mins to buy it!
It won't be Belle, that will be a lightning deal on the 4K day.

I always thought the mid year sales are not the same as christmas sales? And yet i bought alot in the last sale september i think? And still not watched and noticed alot are in this one and even cheaper... Think i will wait until christmas nah instead mid year😂

Back