UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Dont even know where I got mine from. Likely United Publications

Also guessing discount isnt stackable so it will be either 10 or 15% discount or £5 off
Put it in a separate order and use the £5 discount as it works out as a 20% discount, unless you're outside the UK and Ireland and the international shipping swallows it.

Just used my discount code to snag a pre-order for Cyber City a bit cheaper. Looking forward to seeing the new HD master in 2023. Shame there's no soundtrack CD in this one but I still have the old release, might just change the amaray case over to a 2 disc one and stash the soundtrack in the new edition.
Looking forward to the new edition of Nadia being revealed but the price.....not so much :)

They charge vat on their admin charge?

That’s good though thought it was around 16€ so no suprises now
Actually they changed it sometime in 2021 (at least in Germany).
Now you pay at least 5 EUR or 30 % of your VAT charges as long as your total VAT and duties is below 50 EUR.
Example: 100 € Anime value = 19 € VAT in Germany
FedEx disbursement fee would be 19*30 % = 5,70 EUR + VAT on this 5,70 EUR aswell which is 1,08 EUR.
So you pay 19 EUR VAT + 5,70+1,08 FedEx Fees = 25,78 EUR in total.

I would suggest you check this page for your country and look for disbursement fee:

On another note: my second order from yesterday shipped today already, however one item is missing (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz). A bit annoying as I it was not noted on the site and now I will have to pay handling fees for that missing item again once it gets delivered.

Can anyone who ordered a single mystery box on it's own (the green one in particular) tell me if it was shipped via royal mail or fedex?

Does anybody know if FedEx give a revised estimated time on the day they are delivering a parcel, rather than "Before 18:00"?

Shame they don't have the option of it getting delivered on the weekend, only weekdays.

Truly a hopeless courier

Last edited:
Sales are for buying stuff you'll either never watch, or watch in like 4 years time

So you need to start on 2017/18's stuff first

I was so sure this post was by @João Gomes 🤣

I got a bunch of Gundam stuff in the AL sale this year and have already started watching Turn A and 0083 Stardust Memory (I'm watching 0083 dubbed in my living room and Turn A subbed in my bedroom as the TV in my living room is further away and my eyesight's not that great XP )

'Tis but the truth! Accept it and be free!!!

(I admire your up-to-dateness)

Oh I have a backlog it's just that I've been so bad at finishing shows recently due to mental health and things that I am doing a lot of dubbed shows for ease of viewing, Turn A Gundam I was just super curious about (but thankyou though) (I did also recently watch Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 as they had one copy new for less than £25 on Amazon Italy and that is a great show with a great dub though unsurprisingly not the cheeriest given the subject matter) :) For those who wish to know, so far this year in the sales I have bought:

Gundam 00, Turn A, Unicorn and 0083 Blu-rays in the BOGOF (so six products as I got both parts of 00 and Turn A plus complete set of Unicorn and 0083)
Children Who Chase Lost Voices Blu-ray Steelbook with OST CD - this is one of Shinkai's weaker films but I would still like to see it again and £10 for Steelbook Blu-ray + OST is a very good deal tbf
Liz and the Blue Bird CE Blu-ray
Cyber City Oedo 808 CE Blu-ray

I recently purchased the Sennelier King 525-colour soft pastel set in a wooden box and while I got a very good deal on it as it was secondhand and slightly used it was still a lot of money so I did not buy as much in the sales as I have in some previous years, but I am happy with what I did get and will enjoy/am enjoying watching it :)

Oh I have a backlog it's just that I've been so bad at finishing shows recently due to mental health and things that I am doing a lot of dubbed shows for ease of viewing, Turn A Gundam I was just super curious about (but thankyou though) (I did also recently watch Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 as they had one copy new for less than £25 on Amazon Italy and that is a great show with a great dub though unsurprisingly not the cheeriest given the subject matter) :) For those who wish to know, so far this year in the sales I have bought:

Gundam 00, Turn A, Unicorn and 0083 Blu-rays in the BOGOF (so six products as I got both parts of 00 and Turn A plus complete set of Unicorn and 0083)
Children Who Chase Lost Voices Blu-ray Steelbook with OST CD - this is one of Shinkai's weaker films but I would still like to see it again and £10 for Steelbook Blu-ray + OST is a very good deal tbf
Liz and the Blue Bird CE Blu-ray
Cyber City Oedo 808 CE Blu-ray

I recently purchased the Sennelier King 525-colour soft pastel set in a wooden box and while I got a very good deal on it as it was secondhand and slightly used it was still a lot of money so I did not buy as much in the sales as I have in some previous years, but I am happy with what I did get and will enjoy/am enjoying watching it :)

I pray at the altar of Unicorn - you should too 🙏

It's soooo good.

Solid gets, moustache gundam looks cute but I've tried starting 00 and failed to grow into it. But I'll force myself to, it was much too expensive.

I seem to like isolated Gundam. Liked Hathaway, Thunderbolt and Unicorn.... Or maybe I just like great animation 🤔

Back