UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Can you use -inlinespoiler- please
Just FYI for anyone who may not know how to do this
write your spoiler between these two bracketed statements exactly as written in the brackets with the exact brackets.

Also the spoiler will simply appear as a spoiler so to see the statements you need to click reply on this comment and read it there.

I know I may not be the best person to say this, having forgot to mark my comment as a spoiler for 10 whole minutes, but I think it will help anyone who may be new to this.

Edit: I've just discovered the inline spoiler option on the top bar (the mask) this will write the bracketed statements for you so it may be better to click on that instead.

Last edited:
In the Blue mystery box I got:

Kakegurui
Big Order
Promare
Boogiepop
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection
That last one’s inclusion still irks me. If anyone is looking to pick up Kakegurui, Boogiepop or Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection I’d be looking to sell once they arrive (not today apparently).

yep ordered Green as well, 3 out of 5 that I want and one that might be ok? can't say no to that.
I think I saw a couple of episodes of Anti Magic before noping out haha

On second thoughts I've ordered the green box, allows me to upgrade from the DVDs of El Hazard & My Hime and upgrade from the standard edition of Josee.

Anti Magic was the title on my wishlist and On Gaku will be a blind buy.

As usual, now I know I need the green box for my one title, I can't decide whether to buy it (and the hassle of selling stuff), buy the single item or just wait until the next sale.
They'll be a 20% off site wide by Easter, surely.

Back