UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

I was expecting the dispatch email to mean my Day 1 order is being picked and will likely ship tomorrow or Monday

(this happened last year where tracking showed as "Label Created - awaiting dropoff from customer" for like 3 days)

But nope, Fedex just text saying they have my parcel and its being delivered Monday 😮

I'm going to pre-order Liz and the Blue Bird when Ascendance of a Bookworm and Goodbye Don Glees are available so I can use my 15% Anime Unlimited code on all three.

My guesses for the mystery boxes:

Blue:

1. Big Order
2. El-Hazard: The Magnificent World
3. My-HiME
4. On-Gaku: Our Sound
5. ?

Green:

1. Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon
2. Boogiepop Phantom
3. Josee, the Tiger and the Fish
4. Violet Evergarden I: Eternity and the Auto Memory Doll
5. ?

Anyone have any other guesses?

I'm nervously looking at my unwatched french edition of Liz in a desperate attempt of coming up with convincing arguments not to buy it and still not watch it

the deer king EB won't make it any easier urgh

I just read the first page in this thread

As I've used my AnimeUnlimited 15% off code

Can I just use the ANIMEUNLIMITED for 10% off any order, regardless of value, without having to worry about the £50 spend limit on the Subscriber Coupon?

Example: Use ANIMEUNLIMITED for 10% Liz?

I just read the first page in this thread

As I've used my 15% off code

Can I just use the ANIMEUNLIMITED for 10% off any order, regardless of value, without having to worry about the £50 spend limit on the Subscriber Coupon?

Example: Use ANIMEUNLIMITED for 10% Liz?
Yes you can. Did that last year when I used up both my subscriber codes.

From the list of items in the sale there's nothing really that I want that I haven't either already pre-ordered or own, so I just tried to go with the luck of the draw and got the MVM DVD & BD Mystery bundles. If I get dupes I'll probably give them to a charity store.

Will Liz and the Blue Bird ship in time for Christmas? The Christmas Showcase said so but the product page says that the estimated shipping date is January 30th 2023.

Sorry for double posting, but it was just now confirmed that the delays with production of elements has caused the item not ship until next year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221203-143620.png
    Screenshot_20221203-143620.png
    264.3 KB · Views: 9
Back