UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Got the two Miyazaki documentaries in the buy one get one free sale.
I also picked up those two BOGOF titles, and in addition I ordered these 5 titles using the 10% off code:

Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 1 - Blu-ray Collector's Edition
Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 2 - Blu-ray Collector's Edition
Love Me, Love Me Not Collector's Edition
Summer Ghost Collector's Edition
The Relative Worlds Collector's Edition

I'll be saving my AU 15% code for all the pre-order titles I want that are coming out in the sale.

I also picked up those two BOGOF titles, and in addition I ordered these 5 titles using the 10% off code:

Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 1 - Blu-ray Collector's Edition
Magic Knight Rayearth: Part 2 - Blu-ray Collector's Edition
Love Me, Love Me Not Collector's Edition
Summer Ghost Collector's Edition
The Relative Worlds Collector's Edition

I'll be saving my AU 15% code for all the pre-order titles I want that are coming out in the sale.
I'm doing the same with the 15% code (presuming there's stuff I want). Do we know if they're previously announced titles going up for pre-order or surprises? can't remember how they've approached it previously.

I spent entirely way too much money today!

19-DEC35-F-B744-4-FE5-9878-FA676-E030-ACF.jpg

F85419-D2-7-BBD-4415-998-E-18-FED13413-A3.jpg

I'm doing the same with the 15% code (presuming there's stuff I want). Do we know if they're previously announced titles going up for pre-order or surprises? can't remember how they've approached it previously.

They announced them all in their Holiday Showcase video last week, Grav has them posted up in the first post of this thread.

Ah yes, they did that last year if i recall. Completely forgot about it being a thing. Just had a look, the new Nadia set and the better quality Cyber City will be a definite buy.

My order of Code Geass movies set and Testament of Sister Devil complete set has been dispatched now but I also ordered Gundam ZZ set in same order but its shipping separately :(

Was hoping they all ship together

Back