UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Wow, I have 10 in-stock Collector's Editions in my cart, and not a single one of them are included in the sale today... My mind escapes me - do they add more in-stock titles throughout the sale, or is this it? I think they add more each day... GAH! My mind is so elderly anymore...
Maybe you’ve unwittingly identified the complete contents of both mystery boxes? The mystery box CEs aren’t usually part of the sale…

Wow, I have 10 in-stock Collector's Editions in my cart, and not a single one of them are included in the sale today... My mind escapes me - do they add more in-stock titles throughout the sale, or is this it? I think they add more each day... GAH! My mind is so elderly anymore...

each mystery box has 5 items.....

items in the boxes are not part of the sale....

Edit: since my post has already been posted before I posted it, I will instead ask you to give me the numbers for Euromillions for this week, Girls! PLEASE

Edit 2: do share which items you have in your cart so we can spoil these boxes right away lol

I can't buy those mystery boxes when I live in the US - I wouldn't be able to pawn off the titles I already have or don't care for very easily. There is almost never any titles I want that I don't already own in those mystery boxes, so those are off-limits for me.

Wth is up with the price of Violet Evergarden the Movie 4k?

Went from £35 to £45 to £50 within about 20 minutes...

At £35 I would have actually gone for it, can't justify £45 never mind more than that, guess I'll hold out for a sale on it next year...

Seems like it was incorrectly priced at standard AL CE prices instead of £50, which is the correct price that anyone who bought the early bird earlier in the year actually paid. It sure would have been a kick to anyone who did pay £50 if the actual price was supposed to be £35 when this is a redo of the early bird deal and the thing only finally shipped this week. :p

Maybe you’ve unwittingly identified the complete contents of both mystery boxes? The mystery box CEs aren’t usually part of the sale…
I looked at which sets weren't included to try work out what they'd be 😂 I'd put money on Kakegurui, Black Lagoon and possibly My-Hime 🤔

The 10% newsletter code works on the new titles that are going up for pre-order, right? I’m not sure what to do, I definitely want Cyber City OEDO 808, potentially Utena & Evangelion, but I also want Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise, which is in danger of selling out… do I chance it and wait…

When are people likely to find out what’s in the mystery boxes? Is there a chance they’ll be arriving to people before the sale ends? This is my first time participating and I’m clueless.

The 10% newsletter code works on the new titles that are going up for pre-order, right? I’m not sure what to do, I definitely want Cyber City OEDO 808, potentially Utena & Evangelion, but I also want Royal Space Force: The Wings of Honnêamise, which is in danger of selling out… do I chance it and wait…

When are people likely to find out what’s in the mystery boxes? Is there a chance they’ll be arriving to people before the sale ends? This is my first time participating and I’m clueless.
I don't know about the newsletter but people tend to find out about the mystery boxes around the middle to the end of the month; it is possible that they might find out before the sale ends but I don't know for sure, however, of the sets you mentioned, I only see Utena part one as a possible inclusion in the mystery box, unless something has changed the others are not likely to be included.

Edit: I just had a look at the AL website and Royal Space Force is in the last chance to buy section, because of this I would imagine that it will be unavailable once either it sells out or the sale ends.
Also Evangellion and Cyber City have already sold out according to the website.

Last edited:
I don't know about the newsletter but people tend to find out about the mystery boxes around the middle to the end of the month; it is possible that they might find out before the sale ends but I don't know for sure, however, of the sets you mentioned, I only see Utena part one as a possible inclusion in the mystery box, unless something has changed the others are not likely to be included.

Edit: I just had a look at the AL website and Royal Space Force is in the last chance to buy section, because of this I would imagine that it will be unavailable once either it sells out or the sale ends.
Cyber City, Utena and Evangelion are all getting new editions that each go on sale a different day, as far as I understand it, anyway. It seems like I should probably pick up Royal Space Force before waiting for them though.

Both of those titles will be early birds/ pre orders in the sale?, cyber city was the old "not remastered version" as far as i can tell so new set = different but do tell me because i hadn't noticed was there an Eva set for sale a few hours ago?

Both of those titles will be early birds/ pre orders in the sale?, cyber city was the old "not remastered version" as far as i can tell so new set = different but do tell me because i hadn't noticed was there an Eva set for sale a few hours ago
Neither set was part of the sale as far as I know, the person I replied to was interested in getting them, I was a bit out of the loop with sets not on the sale so I looked them up using the search bar on the website and found that Eva and Cyber City is sold out.

Edit: So I just found the article that details the new EB's and I feel really daft for not noticing it sooner.

Last edited:
I bought Berserk Vinyl Soundtrack - AllTheAnime.com exclusive variant (2 pieces left, so hurry up, sold out) :cool:

Finally, I will get Berserk OST, because the last time, when pre-order started, I was on vacation, and when I back, it was sold out. Now, I wait for early birds (Nadia, and Tower of Gods), and then maybe I add something.

Last edited:
K: 7 Stories is down to 16 copies for anyone on the fence.

Was enough to change my mind about waiting for the early birds and just making an order, had 4 things in cart for a total of £59.96, being outside the UK meant VAT was deducted so £49.97, went to enter the discount code and said wasn't applicable, double check code and it's for a £50 order minimum.
Ha. Bloody. Ha.

Ended up just ordering 7 Stories and Bartender, may or may not use the discount with some early birds when they're all up at the end of the sale.

So if you want to use a discount code in an order, can you have any BOGOF items in the order that are just excuded from the discount, or do those BOGOF items block the code for the entire order?

Just placed the BOGOF order today. I'll be getting a couple of the early bird redux titles once some of the new pre-orders go up.

1669938696210.png

Finally got around to upgrading my US DVDs of Gurren Lagann. I wasn't massively impressed by the episodes of Bartender I watched back when AL streamed it, but I've been wanting to give it a second chance recently, and you can't argue with £0.

Back