UK Anime Christmas Sales for 2022 [Anime Ltd's 12 Days of Xmas + More]

Yeah that is weird, I saw it at £35 for a bit but I must confess as much as I liked the main series, the movie just sort of undid a lot of the story for me, so I wasn't that into it (looked amazing though as you would expect!).
Yea are some of the prices trending up slowly? Some of us are across the pond so Vat is already gone by the time the checkout comes in, im interested to know what's in the mystery boxs as i might be intrested in buying them do we have a Run down of the stock contained within? Unless theres a typo i think both descriptions metion the boxs containing collectors editions.. Im sitting here wondering if those boxs will still be here when im come the last day as it looks like most of what i want to spend is on the EBs coming out, prices on alot of stuff seem pretty but nothing i want from the "buy one gundam get one gundam free" tho i am glad they put this stuff in the sale for everyone 😀

Yea are some of the prices trending up slowly? Some of us are across the pond so Vat is already gone by the time the checkout comes in, im interested to know what's in the mystery boxs as i might be intrested in buying them do we have a Run down of the stock contained within? Unless theres a typo i think both descriptions metion the boxs containing collectors editions.. Im sitting here wondering if those boxs will still be here when im come the last day as it looks like most of what i want to spend is on the EBs coming out, prices on alot of stuff seem pretty but nothing i want from the "buy one gundam get one gundam free" tho i am glad they put this stuff in the sale for everyone 😀

I don't think you can see what they contain until someone gets one and posts it here, but I think there may be some way of reasonably guessing as to possibilities. OP might have more info, but I think if on sale/discount now it won't be in the mystery box for example.

I remember last year we got really lucky and people posted what they got in each box and the boxes were still around at that time so we were able to jump on them. Thanks to that I was able to get my k collection complete. They were really worth it last year so I'm hoping this year has some other good sets. But I'm going to wait and see if anyone post what they are

My code didn't work😢. I ordered Buy One Get One Free on my first order and used the 10% off on my second order. I sent them a message, I hope they sort it out.

Do we have a list of what's sold out so far? Viewing from a phone kinda sucks...
Angelic Layer CE
Eureka Seven UE
Penguindrum CE
Re:Zero CE
Terror in Resonance UE
Testament of Sister New Devil BURST CE
Looks like K Missing Kings could be added to this list.

Also I think I recall seeing the Code Geass movie collection being marked as out of stock about an hour ago but it's back in stock now by the looks; not sure what happened there.

Last edited:
Just spent £160 on the anime limited sale - both mystery boxes and some random CEs, but forgot to apply my 15% discount code. Duh! I’ve sent them a query to ask if they can retroactively apply the discount code. Damn, I’m so ditzy sometimes…

Also bought the MVM blu-ray mystery box. Not bothering with the DVD one this time, it’ll probably be all stuff I already own/would rather own on blu-ray.

Not sure if I can justify spending any more money on the upcoming early birds, and I’m going to have to forcibly restrain myself from spending on the BOGOF deals as my anime physical disc backlog is reaching obscene proportions now. My wife may kill me.

Wow, I have 10 in-stock Collector's Editions in my cart, and not a single one of them are included in the sale today... My mind escapes me - do they add more in-stock titles throughout the sale, or is this it? I think they add more each day... GAH! My mind is so elderly anymore...

Wow, I have 10 in-stock Collector's Editions in my cart, and not a single one of them are included in the sale today... My mind escapes me - do they add more in-stock titles throughout the sale, or is this it?
I think they used to change it by the day but since 2020 they just loaded the entire lot on the first day and kept it that way until the end; I would still recommend waiting until at least 5pm on the second day just to be sure though.
If I were to guess though it would probably stay the same.

Back