UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I was gonna buy this and sell my Box of War (region 1) version in order to save room but after looking at it, I'm not sure I can let it go, even if I am running out of space.

Dannielle said:
The one week I don't have any spare cash :| Typical...well..time to wait for it to come round again!
If you can pay me back some time I wouldn't mind ordering you a copy or sending you the money via Paypal, the latter probably being the better option.

If you're near a HMV,they have a clearance going on anime related things I found where
Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society on Blu-ray for £7.99
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom parts 1 and 2 for £4.99 each, or the complete box for £11.99
and Space Adventure Cobra for £1.99 (which I bought)

Ranger Ryu said:
If you're near a HMV,they have a clearance going on anime related things I found where
Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society on Blu-ray for £7.99
Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom parts 1 and 2 for £4.99 each, or the complete box for £11.99
and Space Adventure Cobra for £1.99 (which I bought)g/quote]

I picked up Ninja Scroll steelbook blu for £5, regular edition was £3.99
They had a few others, Space Show, Bleach and FMA movies for £6.99 each

Didn't check the DVDs but it looks like every HMV is having a clearance section, worth checking your local.

Amazon prices have really come down over the last few days, about time.

Some are cheaper than Sainsbury's (just)

Thanks for that! :D Just preordered both sets of Fairy Tail and Penguindrum Part 2. Already had Aria on preorder. That was a productive few minutes :lol:

Saw the regular edition Ninja Scroll BD for £3.99 in a HMV earlier, as well as Roujin Z for £9.99.
Some of the deals seem to be store specific though, as Black Lagoon Second Barrage, GiTS:SSS and Space Show for example, were all still full price.

Mangaranga said:
Saw the regular edition Ninja Scroll BD for £3.99 in a HMV earlier, as well as Roujin Z for £9.99.
Some of the deals seem to be store specific though, as Black Lagoon Second Barrage, GiTS:SSS and Space Show for example, were all still full price.e/quote]

I've noticed that. Went in looking for Black Lagoon tbh and came out with the GitS stuff. Suppose if you really want something you could ask someone to get it for you and post it off (if it still works out at a good price).

Mangaranga said:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=sr_st?keywords=manga+entertainment&qid=1370795558&rh=n%3A283926%2Cn%3A3336941%2Ck%3Amanga+entertainment&sort=-releasedate
Amazon seems to have reduced their prices a bit for pre-orders.
Steins;Gate Part 2 and Fujiko for example are £23 each.

Must admit, I'm b]almost[/b] tempted to get the UK Fujiko/BE sets instead of Funi/Aniplex's.

On top of that Sainsbury's prices have shot up for Blu-rays to £27.99 when they used to be £22.99, apart from Steins Gate part 1 (Blu-ray) which is £3.99, obviously a mistake. You can try but I'm sure no one is getting at that price, especially as its a pre order, might have had a chance if it was available now.

Back