UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

reborn said:
Just curious if anyone else who ordered Lunar found the inside flap broken?

I think my copy had a damaged case when I got it in a previous deal of the week (I also had a damaged case with Blade of the Immortal when that was deal of the week).

I could buy this for £9.99 or pay £16 more for an Upscale...I think I know which one I'm ordering.

Hey, who knows if recent MVM news is anything to go by, not tempting fate but...you know?!?

I saw at the time the series and i think it was the first mecha anime i did enjoy. But regarding being cheap i dont think i will ever rewatch it so i think i'll pass it.

I saw maybe 7/8 episodes a long time ago and dropped. I was expecting more action since the girl its suppose to defend someone but i dont remember having that much fights and stuff. Am i wrong?

what so good about this show besides being made from production i.g. or something.

Should i really buy it?

bakum4tsu said:
I saw maybe 7/8 episodes a long time ago and dropped. I was expecting more action since the girl its suppose to defend someone but i dont remember having that much fights and stuff. Am i wrong?

what so good about this show besides being made from production i.g. or something.

Should i really buy it?

You doubt it's quality because it isn't a thrill a minute, roller coaster ride of action?

....picks up sniper rifle and looks bakum4tsu's way.

Ive been waiting for a while for Moribito to come up on offer, been very tempted to go for it at £18 many times. Well pleased with this weeks deal :)

Tempted by the Darker Than Black 'special' as up1 too, though I didn't like the first season as much as some of you seemed to.

Back