UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

£40 for both parts plus collector's storage box
It has now been lowered too £35 but please be aware it is missing the art book and I think art cards, so not technically complete and partly guessing the reason for the lower sale price

Last edited:
That R.O.D. Box has been OOP since about 2014, I got my copy second hand in 2015 for $300 - they're probably insanely-priced now, if you can even find one available....

Yes, I have all of the AoA Monogatari and Fate releases as well. I also have seven of the JP releases for the Fate series - Zero (2), UBW (2), and Heaven's Feel movies (3). :)

fatejpall2.jpg
Ahem yes. so I see. eBay has a bunch from Japan starting at £250. There is ONE from the US which is asking over £1000 (plus postage). I'll just have to live with the DVDs until I win the lottery.

Ahem yes. so I see. eBay has a bunch from Japan starting at £250. There is ONE from the US which is asking over £1000 (plus postage). I'll just have to live with the DVDs until I win the lottery.

As I figured, lol. Pretty sure the Japanese R.O.D. Boxes are not English friendly, so is why they would be priced so "cheap."

Sorry to get off-topic - we will now return to our regularly scheduled program.

Some (7) zavvi studio ghibli steelbooks £10.55 each with code + Postage

Coupon code 12%: REDDIT
Brilliant, thank you very much for the heads up and the code! I can finally get Princess Kaguya at the reduced price I had been hoping for without having to take my chances with CEX heh. It will join my other favourites on the shelf from the series: Only Yesterday and From Up On Poppy Hill, but sadly only a standard edition Grave of the Fireflies.

Hold on, zaavi your delivery charge is what now??

Last edited:
Brilliant, thank you very much for the heads up and the code! I can finally get Princess Kaguya at the reduced price I had been hoping for without having to take my chances with CEX heh. It will join my other favourites on the shelf from the series: Only Yesterday and From Up On Poppy Hill, but sadly only a standard edition Grave of the Fireflies.

Hold on, zaavi your delivery charge is what now??

Worth signing up to that "Red Carpet club" at £10 for the year, especially as you will make the money back after 3 purchases at £4 postage charge.

Maybe they have switched to using an alternative courier rather than royal mail?
-----
I had a "£5 off a product £15+" offer on Amazon, not sure if available to everybody or just those who haven't purchased anything for a couple months

Worth signing up to that "Red Carpet club" at £10 for the year, especially as you will make the money back after 3 purchases at £4 postage charge.

Maybe they have switched to using an alternative courier rather than royal mail?
-----
I had a "£5 off a product £15+" offer on Amazon, not sure if available to everybody or just those who haven't purchased anything for a couple months
i got it and bought something a couple weeks ago so i think the eligibility seems to be honestly random

Ah, that's a top tip, thank you. I thought it cost more so didn't ever consider it in the past but now at that new £4 postage price it would certainly make more sense to sign up if I order from them again.

Amazon have Fire Force s2 pt2 (I think) for £11.33.
Bit of a weird listing as it doesn't fully say what it is on the page but the link says s2 pt2 🤷‍♂️

something must be going on, plunder season 1 part 3 (limited edition) blu-ray dropped to £11.99 the other day

Back