UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Stop, I was actually 100% sure that in the UK would remove the artbook. However, it existed? Anyone can confirm this? I know it is in the description, but does it seem strange to me? I remember that even the box was narrower from the UK, so it wouldn't fit?
I remember they listed a UK release with the artbook at the very last second, so basically many people wouldn't have noticed unless they saw a listing as it was about to come out. But yeah, I have no idea if it even fits in the UK version of the box.

Well, I found this (Black Clover with artbook) on amazon.co.it for... 17 Euro with shipping to my country. Finger crossed ;)

Also see this, if anyone looking for:

Well, I found this (Black Clover with artbook) on amazon.co.it for... 17 Euro with shipping to my country. Finger crossed ;)

Also see this, if anyone looking for:

I grabbed S1 & 2 artbooks a while back and at least one was from amazon italy, both the US versions as S1&2 with artbooks are US only and they work fine as they are region B.
So you should be fine.

Stop, I was actually 100% sure that in the UK would remove the artbook. However, it existed? Anyone can confirm this? I know it is in the description, but does it seem strange to me? I remember that even the box was narrower from the UK, so it wouldn't fit?
The artbox wasn’t narrower, it was actually the same size as the other boxes that have the art book, as I measured it when I got it.

MVM's Deal of the Week is Real Girl.

Standard Blu-Ray - £9.99
Collector's Edition - £14.99

Lol beat me to it... Ordered immediately
Was after this and would of thought it would of been £15 with it being 3 discs and 600 mins but for £10!!!even better

Last edited:
MVM's Deal of the Week is Princess Principal.

Standard Blu-Ray - £11.99
Collector's Edition - £17.99

No idea what this is, and the description makes it sound like some kind of Code Geass with flying sailships and cutlasses.
At only 12 (25min) episodes for £12; it doesn’t seem a impressive bargain, but I’ve added to my pile because there’s a CE and they’ve sold me on the included books (£6 more is 25%, means £1.50 per ep)

At only 12 (25min) episodes for £12; it doesn’t seem a impressive bargain, but I’ve added to my pile because there’s a CE and they’ve sold me on the included books (£6 more is 25%, means £1.50 per ep)
12 25 minute episodes is very much around the norm for anime series releases, the majority of which go for more than twice what this standard edition is offered for atm, and as for the CE I would consider £25 a very good offer, £18 is kinda bonkers for this release IMO.

I mean, seriously, if these aren't bargains in your opinion, what exactly would be?

Back