UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Oh damn, the Ping Pong simulwatch only has 2 pages 😢 top 10 anime for me, if I had a top 10.

I'm keen to participate on the Anohana, Barakamon and FranXX simulwatches. Eyeing FranXX and Anohana lately, just a matter of time 'till I buy them.

Then I'd love to try Vinland Saga, but I'd rather wait for an European blu ray edition of some sort...
Was going over the Zaavi sale and the Franxx parts are in the 2 for £25 offer, so effectively half price. You could get them cheaper still, if I'm not mistaken, if you don't mind them used from CEX.

Was going over the Zaavi sale and the Franxx parts are in the 2 for £25 offer, so effectively half price. You could get them cheaper still, if I'm not mistaken, if you don't mind them used from CEX.

I saw that but then I saw the French edition by AL and its digipak 🤤 I'm a sucker for those! Still haven't decided which one I'm getting...

I'd love to use cex but I don't think they ship outside the uk... Thanks for all the suggestions! 🙏

I saw the French edition by AL
God damn, I didn't even know that existed. 😮❗

It's even got a hard copy of the picture book as an extra. 😯
When did this come out? I can't find any details or an unboxing.

I was actually looking to get them from CeX using a voucher I have, but the parts are £12 and £15 respectively so it’s actually cheaper from Zavvi, and I won’t have to worry about condition. Cheers.

That is a beautiful set, I so want it! I too had no idea it existed but as @Lordhippos mentioned, being in French means I'll have to pass given my complete lack of linguistic skills. Would definitely get it if AL licensed & released it here but guess it isn't meant to be...what a shame...
I was actually looking to get them from CeX using a voucher I have, but the parts are £12 and £15 respectively so it’s actually cheaper from Zavvi, and I won’t have to worry about condition. Cheers.
Ah my bad, either I had been looking at the dvd versions or they increased the prices since I last checked (a third possibility would be being half-asleep/daydreaming heh).
I am not buying Darling even though I would because I don't want 2 parts
On this, wasn't there a thread about just making your own boxes? I would so commission some boxsets for some of my favourites, especially with the soon to be complete Monogatari series!

Unboxing (on Facebook)

There you go, Neil. Yeah, it's 50+ eur but I'm a sucker for packaging, I think I'm getting this.

It came out in August 20.

@João Gomes:

Wow, thanks for the link, man. 😮👍

What an absolutely beautiful-looking set. I'd buy that in a heartbeat if it was in English, and I'm almost bloody tempted even though it's not!

I'll look forward to seeing your pics if you order it.

🤤 . . .

(Couldn't hold it back.)

I'll be sure to tag you when I post some pics in the receive thread 👌 I'll see if I can buy it this month.

Back