UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I guess it will probably be aimed for those customers who haven't spent over a certain amount in the last 6 months to encourage them to come back.

Paranoia Agent US Blu-ray for £23.02

Just 2 left after i bought 1 😅
Thanks! Also bought one, so 1 left now.

Interestingly list price is $24.99 when shipped to my country (Netherlands), but it shows $29.99 if country is the UK.

Last edited:
First off Top Cashback UK offering £2 pound back when spending over £5 (takes a while and maybe not garunnteed, every time i've done it works) EDIT: Forgot to mention TopCashBackUK deal is for today/18th only ends midnight.
So will work out with Zavvi for essentially free postage

Zavvi also look to be restocking, New Game & Code Geass are back again but currently the 40% off code isn't working for it, could be on purpose or just haven't added the code to work yet

Last edited:
i dunno if it's just me or if it's a result of their website being upgraded but the voucher code box has disappeared from the basket

could be just a thing they turn on during the discount code sales now

Re:Zero is ther EB redux

... I literally just bought it from AOL yesterday before the code expired. Oh well £2 isn't bank breaking

Any suggestions on how to watch patlabor (and which other seasons/movies are available legally in the UK) for someone not acquainted with the series?
Just buy the complete set from Sentai on bluray, it's geolocked so it works on UK players.

It contains the tv series, both ova series and the 3 movies.

Just buy the complete set from Sentai on bluray, it's geolocked so it works on UK players.

It contains the tv series, both ova series and the 3 movies.

Any retailers to buy this set from? Up1 is out of stock and eBay has it for £70ish and just wondering if there is any places that sells it cheaper.

PS. I already own the MVM Early Days OVA and the Beez Patlabor movies CEs
Thanks

Back