UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

The MVM titles make a return to discounted levels on Amazon. If you're after standard sets may be worth keeping an eye on MVM's 12 Days of Christmas sale instead.
  • Armed Girl's Machiavellism (CE) - £33
  • Flip Flappers (CE) - £38
  • Garden of Sinners (CE) - £65
  • GATE (CE) - £37
  • Girls' Last Tour (CE) - £35
  • Grimoire Of Zero (CE) - £35
  • Higurashi: When They Cry (CE) - £49
  • Monogatari Second Season (CE) - £49
  • Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun (CE) - £24
  • Princess Principal (CE) - £35
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (CE) - £37
  • Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection (CE) - £25
  • Toradora! (CE) - £32
(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Is When They Cry uncut?

I just need to get the stupid box now and I'll be happy 😂
I think there is also a French DVD collectors edition which may or may not have the exact same packaging (I just remember seeing it in a shop, but I don't remember if it was taller or anything) at a lower price.
Also, the discs are almost certainly French because the English ones are clones of the Funimation discs, but in some AL releases you will find English options even when it's not stated on the packaging.

The French collector's box was also AL shop exclusive afair. So if you're looking for that one it'll probably only shop up second hand if at all.
(French might have had an even lower print run.)

The French collector's box was also AL shop exclusive afair. So if you're looking for that one it'll probably only shop up second hand if at all.
(French might have had an even lower print run.)
The French one is actually still in stock at AL France but they don’t ship to the UK as far as I can see so I’d have to faff with a forwarding service.

Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie - Over the Rainbow Funimation BD - €16.79 / £15.15 @ Amazon.it

It's on the region B compatible list

EDIT: price gone up to €54.51

Last edited:
Love Live! Sunshine!! The School Idol Movie - Over the Rainbow Funimation BD - €16.79 / £15.15 @ Amazon.it

Cowboy Bebop The Movie steelbook €17.54 (OOP and rare now)

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1 Limited Edition €28.64

EDIT: AOT sold out, Bebop price went up to €51.77.

Last edited:

I'm only seeing the 54 euro option sadly.

Cowboy Bebop The Movie steelbook €17.54 (OOP and rare now)

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 1 Limited Edition €28.64
if using foreign amazon sites and something goes wrong how easy is it to get the problem sorted? i figure the livechats on these sites will ony be available in their language

I can see that it has been talked about, but here is a link for US anime blu-ray's over at Amazon Italy. The really good deals start at around page 5, where Essentials releases are down to around €13 each. Remember, the way it usually works is that if 1 is sold, their remaining stock goes back up in price.

Finally managed to get Alice and Zoroku, thank you so much!

Well I also have my yearly Rightstuf sale order done last week. But might stick to one of those instead of two, but i‘ve did spend already a lot and then there’s still the UK sales, but there i’m a bit worried about the Brexit and customs luring around the corner for these.
It did help that I didn’t spend all that much on anime as I usually do in the past four months.

Well I also have my yearly Rightstuf sale order done last week. But might stick to one of those instead of two, but i‘ve did spend already a lot and then there’s still the UK sales, but there i’m a bit worried about the Brexit and customs luring around the corner for these.
It did help that I didn’t spend all that much on anime as I usually do in the past four months.
I was kind of hoping there would be an Aniplex sale so I could grab the CE for Bakemonogatari at a decent price. Probably a foolish notion hoping for cheap Aniplex though lol.

Good thing I didn’t order from RightStuf this time around nor the UK sales, since I have stuff on order from Amazon US for around £600. I have to stop now. (I hope)...

4pemv3.jpg

Back