• Higurashi: When They Cry (CE) - £46
  • Initial D Legend 1-3 collection - £20
  • Monogatari Second Season (CE) - £41
  • Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun (CE) - £24
  • Princess Principal (CE) - £34
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai (CE) - £36
  • Tenchi Muyo! OVA Collection (CE) - £25
  • Toradora! (CE) - £30
(Disclaimer: These Amazon links are affiliated, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Last edited:
Good shout on the One Piece stuff. Picked up the latest 2 parts of the series.
I'm way behind with them - I used to get them as soon as they came out, but my most recent one is 12! :oops:

I ordered a few more with the HMV code (some are going to be for Christmas), so now I've got 13-20 on the way 😅

I'm way behind with them - I used to get them as soon as they came out, but my most recent one is 12! :oops:

I ordered a few more with the HMV code (some are going to be for Christmas), so now I've got 13-20 on the way 😅
Haha nice. I normally buy them in sets of 4 and do big binges but this time I may as well just get these 2 for the price. Though in reality it will probably be ages before I watch them.

For the sake of brevity are there any DVD releases included in that selection that are not otherwise sold as Blu-rays? That would be typically the only reason I'd buy a DVD version is if there's no Blu-ray version.

For the sake of brevity are there any DVD releases included in that selection that are not otherwise sold as Blu-rays? That would be typically the only reason I'd buy a DVD version is if there's no Blu-ray version.
The Sacred Blacksmith has no Blu-ray (at least in the west). Same for Princess Resurrection and Beck (don't know about Street Fighter)

A deal for some but not others.
If you DON'T have Screen Anime and DON'T plan on spending more than £50 in one go but DO want Cyber City OEDO 808 then its currently £24.49 on AoL which is 50p cheaper than the Early Bird price will be!

(Pretty sure this'll only be good for like 2 people but check back in 11 days when you realised you missed the EB 👍)

A deal for some but not others.
If you DON'T have Screen Anime and DON'T plan on spending more than £50 in one go but DO want Cyber City OEDO 808 then its currently £24.49 on AoL which is 50p cheaper than the Early Bird price will be!

(Pretty sure this'll only be good for like 2 people but check back in 11 days when you realised you missed the EB 👍)
It's also good for the international folks who don't want to risk waiting for other stuff.

I received a discount code,
Seeing as I only need pre-orders from all the anime.
The code is only valid for 1 purchase.
Will all these titles be available again to benefit from the sale?

Back