UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

You guys should complain imo but up to you. They should honour their screw ups
I don’t think you have a contract of sale until they charge you for the goods. They have no obligation to sell you an item which was miss priced unless you have paid for the item.

Mistakes happen, no need to be a sour puss over it.

And yes I was one of the people who had it cancelled. You win some, you lose some.

Also amazons primary characteristic is its wilfully calculated terrible customer service. Complaining wouldnt achieve anything as their standard response to complaints is to just cancel the order and refund you anyway regardless of what it is you want from them.

Just to let people know, the GIFT05 code at Amazon.co.uk can be used on pre-orders as well. At least it worked for me. It may help you decide what you want to use it on.

for some reason amazon seems to be giving me an extra £5 off on top of the £5 code so it means i can get the monogatari s2 boxset for £50, only worry is that we won't get an S1 boxset for a while or at all and i'll be stuck trying to get all the parts separately

for some reason amazon seems to be giving me an extra £5 off on top of the £5 code so it means i can get the monogatari s2 boxset for £50, only worry is that we won't get an S1 boxset for a while or at all and i'll be stuck trying to get all the parts separately
I've got quite a few of the parts to go from s1, If you're interested. =O

Back