UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Aion said:
Me-Mania said:
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/-/37/51/-/742331/Tenchi-Muyo-OVAs-Box-Set/Product.html?searchtype=genre

Tenchi Muyo OVAs Box set - £5.99

Would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Unfortunately I got this a year ago for £20; if only I had waited!

Cheers for posting this. My copy arrived today, sealed and in perfect condition. More anime to add to my never to be watched list...

I wasn't going to order it at first because of the OVAs selling for 99p each at one point but I went for it in the end since I thought a boxed set would be more tidy. I'm glad I did now because Play.com have raised the price to a silly amount.

Ditto, my copy arrived today. It had been out of stock when I ordered, and I'd forgotten it so I was wondering why I had a parcel waiting for me :lol:

Then I saw £5.99 and remembered

Truered said:
Aion said:
Me-Mania said:
http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/-/37/51/-/742331/Tenchi-Muyo-OVAs-Box-Set/Product.html?searchtype=genre

Would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Unfortunately I got this a year ago for £20; if only I had waited!

Cheers for posting this. My copy arrived today, sealed and in perfect condition. More anime to add to my never to be watched list...

I wasn't going to order it at first because of the OVAs selling for 99p each at one point but I went for it in the end since I thought a boxed set would be more tidy. I'm glad I did now because Play.com have raised the price to a silly amount.

Ditto, my copy arrived today. It had been out of stock when I ordered, and I'd forgotten it so I was wondering why I had a parcel waiting for me :lol:

No problem guys! Happy to help. Hopefully a few people who had not heard of it previously picked it up. Then they can see how REAL harem should be!

Me-Mania said:
Truered said:
Aion said:
Me-Mania said:

No problem guys! Happy to help. Hopefully a few people who had not heard of it previously picked it up. Then they can see how REAL harem should be!

I've heard of it, but never seen any of it, so you've got at least one new person :wink:

Sendit have just informed me that my "Complete Full Metal Panic! Boxset" has finally been posted today after I ordered it on the 20th of last month. Woop! £17.99 = Tasty!

Voddas said:
Sendit have just informed me that my "Complete Full Metal Panic! Boxset" has finally been posted today after I ordered it on the 20th of last month. Woop! £17.99 = Tasty!
I've also got this email. I've got one on the 30th last month saying taht my last exile was dispatched as well, but so far I haven't seen a thing. I'm blaming the snow, but If I don't see it by monday, I assume package was lost. :(

Voddas said:

That is a good price! It doesn't beat the £14.20 I paid for it though :p

chaos said:
I've also got this email. I've got one on the 30th last month saying taht my last exile was dispatched as well, but so far I haven't seen a thing. I'm blaming the snow, but If I don't see it by monday, I assume package was lost. :(
I hope I get mine delivered sooner rather than later o_O It would suck to wait this long and then find it's gone missing. Did they take the money from your account aswell?
jonboy said:
That is a good price! It doesn't beat the £14.20 I paid for it though :p
Nice! *secretly envious* :evil:

chaos said:
Voddas said:
Received my FMP set, but not my last exile =(

chaos said:
chaos said:
Voddas said:
Received my FMP set, but not my last exile =(
Also got my copy of FMP! in the post at long last. Now I can put it on my shelf and reflect over the last few weeks. :p

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_83351791_2?ie=UTF8&node=130&hidden-keywords=B001OQKWAW|B001ON57N2|B001K98M7I|B001C4ZQ9S|B001F2U6YC|B001AII4WM|B001LXDGQK|B001F7AUOI|B001M6SH9C|B001ECQK8E|B0019AIF3E|B0018RCN2C|B0014567VQ|B000WC3922&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-9&pf_rd_r=08DEXMZ7ED39EGZ8FERW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467437971&pf_rd_i=193640011">Amazon.com</a> Funimation blu-ray sales. some interesting titles there,

chaos said:
<a href="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=amb_link_83351791_2?ie=UTF8&node=130&hidden-keywords=B001OQKWAW|B001ON57N2|B001K98M7I|B001C4ZQ9S|B001F2U6YC|B001AII4WM|B001LXDGQK|B001F7AUOI|B001M6SH9C|B001ECQK8E|B0019AIF3E|B0018RCN2C|B0014567VQ|B000WC3922&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=left-9&pf_rd_r=08DEXMZ7ED39EGZ8FERW&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467437971&pf_rd_i=193640011">Amazon.com</a> Funimation blu-ray sales. some interesting titles there,
Worth mentioning some of those are region locked chaos. Details in the anime section here.

New stuff at Anime On Line

Angelic Layer V1
Dai Guard V1
Gilgamesh V1
Gasaraki V1
Shadow Skill V1

all at 99p

Angelic Layer V2
Gasaraki V2
Gilgamesh V2

at £1.99

Angelic Layer 3-7
Area 88 1-4
Divergence Eve 1-3
Gasaraki 3-8
Gilgamesh 3-7
Gravion 1-3
New Fist Of The North Star 1-3
Samurai Gun 1-4
Shadow Skill 2-4
Yugo The Negotiator 1-4
Zaion 1-2

all at £2.99 each

A random Get Backers volume (9) and a random Eva volume at £3.99

Kiddy Grade 3,4, 6, 7, 8 at £4.99 each
Riding Bean's back down to £4.99
Samurai X 4 assorted discs £4.99

First Oh My Goddess is 99p aswell. You can get a free pack of trading cards with orders over 2 discs, probably not gonna be very good though.

Final Fantasy Unlimited is £18 in a few places if anyones interested. (The Hut, Sendit, etc)

I noticed this the other day aswell, probably worth looking at every so often.
http://animedeals.co.uk/

Juspa didn't mention it, but volume 1 of Tsukihime + the art box is selling for £2.99 on AOL.

My copy, along with the second Tenchi film and Gilgamesh 7, arrived the other day. The box is mint and everything would've arrived sealed if not for the seal having being broken slightly so all 3 DVDs I ordered fitted inside it and in a jiffy bag.

Link: http://www.anime-on-line.com/xcart/prod ... ctid=12858

Back