UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Out of interest what are the extras that are missing from the Blu Ray?
They were included in the US Blu-ray releases as a bonus DVD disc, similarly to Lucky Star:
  • Textless Opening & Closing Songs
  • Fruits Basket Room No. 1
  • Fruits Basket Room No. 2
  • Fruits Basket Room No. 3
  • Behind the Scenes Featurette
  • Akitaroh Daichi Interview
  • Eyecatch Gallery No. 1
  • Eyecatch Gallery No. 2
  • English Cast Interview
  • Illustration Gallery
  • Outtakes
  • Outtakes, English Closing Theme and Auditions

MVM Deal of the Week is...

GraciousThirstyEft-small.gif

Got email from Zavvi with 10% off code (as i've not used them in a while)...there's nothing i want so i thought i would share. Not sure how many times it can be used or if it can be used at all. But here it is if anyone wants to try.

WELCOME346

Got email from Zavvi with 10% off code (as i've not used them in a while)...there's nothing i want so i thought i would share. Not sure how many times it can be used or if it can be used at all. But here it is if anyone wants to try.

WELCOME346

Click on "shop" button from your Zavvi mail, and then use this code. I hope it helps.

Some Amazon links with various price notes.

Goblin Slayer Limited Edition is currently going for £45.50. This release is a replica of the North American version. Alternatively, you can also get the set over on United Publications at £38.99 but I can't find the listing (they may have sold out by the looks of it).

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1 Blu-ray with Collector's Edition Box is down to £41.99.

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Part 1 Blu-ray with Collector's Edition Box is still available at £44.99. One of the few retailers that still have stock left for this first print edition.

Rokka -Braves of the Six Flowers- Collector's Edition Blu-ray is currently £28.80. This version has been out of print for quite some time on Anime Ltd's store and MVM's store. Alternatively, you can also get the set over on United Publications at £30 plus postage.

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1 Blu-ray with Collector's Edition Box is down to £41.99.
Cheers, have some affiliate pennies Grav. I didn't have the cash to spare during the early bird, this means I can get it sent to a locker so I don't need to be home and pay on dispatch. Amazon is still occasionally good for something.

Overlord 3 is currently just under £20 on Amazon.

There are a few other Manga releases that are currently under the £20 mark like MHA Season 1 and both parts of season 3.

£20 for the MHA S3 bd or £15 more for some dvds you won't use, no brainer.

Last edited:

Overlord 3 is currently just under £20 on Amazon.

There are a few other Manga releases that are currently under the £20 mark like MHA Season 1 and both parts of season 3.

£20 for the MHA S3 bd or £15 more for some dvds you won't use, no brainer.

i don't know if it's just me but have manga titles started to free fall more freely on amazon since the Funi acquiring? before it'd be a 10-20p difference and that's it, i think within the last couple weeks the MHA S1/2 blu-ray releases were floating around £15

Back