UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Does Manga “misplace” a lot of stock from warehouses or something? This isn’t the first time a load of copies of a new release have flooded CEX...

I honestly feel someone steals stock from somewhere in London. You'll sometimes see CEX have things before street date, or have things that have had their release delayed.

As found by @Lambadelta, Mary and the Witch's Flower's 4K LE is an absurdly low price now.

About £41 all in.

Not an anime deal but I know a lot of people get these here, Zavvi are having a BOGOF on all Arrow Video titles.
Indeed, all existing retailers will have the BOGOF (not sure about Amazon). Arrow's very own website will also have the same deal for those who can't get access to HMV or FOPP in their local area.

Last time I ordered Arrow Boxsets from Zavvi they were sent in Jiffy bags and arrived damaged so I’d recommend supporting Arrow as they use boxes.

Indeed, all existing retailers will have the BOGOF (not sure about Amazon). Arrow's very own website will also have the same deal for those who can't get access to HMV or FOPP in their local area.
Amazon is also supposed to have discount prices on Arrow Video titles, but Arrow didn't state if it's a BOGOF or not.
Keep your eye out for discount prices across the likes of Amazon, Sainsbury's and Zavvi over the coming weeks, and for any of our digital family in the UK, US and Canada, all our titles on iTunes will be available for £3.99/$3.99 for 15 days from June 24.

I grabbed City of the Living Dead and Elvira from Zavvi.

Semi-list of decent price offering and 'this out of print set is still somehow available':

Ajin: Demi-Human (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £33
Fireworks (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £22.60
Love Live! Sunshine!! (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £34
Mirai (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £23.99
Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: December Sky (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £36
Tokyo ESP (Collector's Edition) Blu-ray - £35

(Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which will support me if you buy anything through the links provided.)

Back