UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Looks like the 10% off 'SIGNUP10' code at Zoom has unfortunately ended. I've literally saved hundreds using it even though it was supposed to be one use only. Ah well....

T&C's state they're using their regular fulfillment team (MVM) so it should hopefully go smoothly. Sucks there's not going to be any movement until after June 10th though.

Great Zoom prices for that... gayish ErenxArmin Studio Wit vampire series. And Arslan. Too bad not even Sawano can sway me to one and the other is a glorified reverse harem.

Warehouse Clearance Mystery Blu-ray Bundle

Never tried buying mystery boxes before. I'll check the AL titles in print before deciding if I'll get some of these.
Any good experiences with these before?

Good experiences in terms of anime/quality/value, yes. In terms of delivery over xmas... no. They do always get there, in the occasionally bitter end, though. Just always expect delays and you'll be good for life with AL. And random elephant-anus logos reappearing.

Anyone have any insider intel on what sort of titles are included? The 'warehouse clearance' bit and convention bundle reveal has me thinking this is one to avoid, unless CeXing. I don't want CeX anymore.

Back