UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Tenchi muyo on sale as MVM deal of the week. I just paid £40 on zavvi yesterday, any one know if its possible to return things to zavvi or have any experience returning through them?

Tenchi muyo on sale as MVM deal of the week. I just paid £40 on zavvi yesterday, any one know if its possible to return things to zavvi or have any experience returning through them?
Yeah, you can return it, you'll have to pay for return shipping. Contact their customer services to arrange a return.

You should be fine.
This is on their website:
Can I return an item that is no longer wanted?

We want every one of our customers to enjoy their items. If you aren’t happy with them you can send them back to us.
The only thing we ask is that the items are all pristine, in their original packaging and that you contact us within 14 days of receiving the products.
To make sure they are sent back to us safely, contact our Customer Service team through your account and you will be sent the information you need.
Our Returns Policy can be viewed here.

SAO II and Ordinal Scale are currently on offer on the AL webstore until the 15th.

Ordinal Scale is £9.99 on dvd or bd
All parts of SAO II are also £9.99 on dvd or bd, except bd part 1 which is £12.99 due to the art box.

Poundland has a shelf of Blu-rays selling for £2 each, proper studio fare. I’ve picked up some interesting titles like The Artist, The Hateful Eight, Night at the Museum twin pack, Argo and more.

Anyway, someone found Legend of The Millennium Dragon (Manga) in a store, so it might be worth keeping an eye out.

Poundland has a shelf of Blu-rays selling for £2 each, proper studio fare. I’ve picked up some interesting titles like The Artist, The Hateful Eight, Night at the Museum twin pack, Argo and more.

Anyway, someone found Legend of The Millennium Dragon (Manga) in a store, so it might be worth keeping an eye out.

Dang, call back when its pound stretcher. Poundland replaced the w.h.smiths here then closed down. It was a bigger shop than where they were before too, I guess, too big.

W.h.smiths lasted a millennium until all the shops around the UK started closing, and now I've turned into grandpa Simpson for some reason.
Back in my day, but not too far back....

Back