UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I'm gonna need a grav recommend 🤣 probably not the kind of thing I usually watch though (for example, I've started watching the Netflix ultra man... netman? Ultraflix?)
Amagami SS (and its sequel SS+) is a solid romance series. It's one of the rare cases where it is adapted in a What if? scenario for each girl - i.e. each female girl has a 4 episode arc. Each arc resets back to the beginning for a fresh perspective and no complications.

I've seen the season but I totally can't remember that gif's scene. oO
That's actually from Season 2 (Amagami SS+) but it still applies to the series as a whole.

Amagami SS (and its sequel SS+) is a solid romance series. It's one of the rare cases where it is adapted in a What if? scenario for each girl - i.e. each female girl has a 4 episode arc. Each arc resets back to the beginning for a fresh perspective and no complications.
So like a romance version of higurashi? Worth checking out with that premise

So like a romance version of higurashi? Worth checking out with that premise
It's one of the first romance Anime I ever saw (yes I've only been watching Anime for just over a year) and loved every minute of it. The guy isn't totally clueless, each girl is pretty different and each story goes in different directions. I would hugely recommend it! :)

Only title I picked up in during the sale was Arslan Season 2. Maybe I can somehow frankenstein the discs into the Universal box sets for the first season, since we didn't get any chipboard for Season 2. I hate mismatched anime sets on my shelves.

Yeah same, I tried at about 10:45. Obviously its MVM's sale and they can stop it whenever they want but don't say its until midnight when it isn't!

We're not sure why it stopped working all of a sudden as it was set to end tonight, not Easter Monday night. But if there was something you were after give us an email and let us know.

wouldn't call Kimagure at that price a "bargin"

probably best to wait for DeepDiscount to have a 15-20% off sale rather than buy at its current price.

Back