UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

I've spent just over £1000 so far on AL and MVM's sales. Not sure if I'm done yet, might throw in a small RightStuf order to finish off this holiday season.

£189.92 on AL during the sales which is Makoto Shinkai Pack: Place Promised in Our Early Days & Voices of a Distant Star, Movie Bundle, Samurai Flamenco vol 2, Maquia pre-order, WIXOSS, A Silent Voice and then both Mystery BR Bundles.

Plus £9.99 to MVM for the Accel World collection.

That said, a bit of the movie bundle and mystery bundle may be going to CEX for cash or credit for Switch Games.

eBay are doing max £1 final value fees this Sunday and Monday if anyone wants to get a head start listing duplicates/replacements.

Info here from HotUKDeals
Thanks for the tip! I'll have to post some of my more expensive stuff on there this weekend.

So now that All the Anime has finished (apart from the bonus round) and with a few days left on Anime Online's sale, whats next for Anime sales? February? Or Later?

I have a code that somehow gives me 20% off and free shipping so I’ll see how that plays out for the Madman Sale. There’s only a couple of titles I’d want from them atm.

My order at Amazon.es should be here tomorrow apparently, very doubtful as it's not been despatched yet. And my order from Amazon.uk says it's arriving 31st January. I'm destined not to get it.
My order for Amazon.es says the same thing, but it’s likely to change soon (I hope)

Once you receive Zatoichi, email [email protected] for the replacement disc 6. Replacement discs are going out next week.

I received mine on Tuesday. Beautiful set, but discs are a PITA to remove. I'm ripping every disc now.
I heard about this. Something about it being A locked. Not an issue for a multi-region collector like myself but I’ll get one anyways, should anyone I know want to borrow the discs.

Madman will do their annual clearance in January- with the shipping hike it's questionable how much UK business they'll see.

This was there response they sent me over there expensive shipping.

Hello Denny,

Thank you for contacting Madman Entertainment.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Unfortunately we will not be changing our shipping prices, as they reflect the international shipping prices in place from AusPost dependent on weight.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Kind regards
Tegan

This was there response they sent me over there expensive shipping.

Hello Denny,

Thank you for contacting Madman Entertainment.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Unfortunately we will not be changing our shipping prices, as they reflect the international shipping prices in place from AusPost dependent on weight.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Kind regards
Tegan
An Australian named Tegan?
1544739615117.gif

Back