UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Don't look at it as how much you've spent, but as how much you've saved 😉

Does it still count if I probably wouldn’t have bought 90% of it full price?

Top of my head Your Lie in April part 2 and the Maquia pre-order are the only things I would’ve definitely bought anyway. Although on the plus side; every delivery will be like a mystery box to me because I’ve forgotten half of what I’ve ordered 🙈😂

Does it still count if I probably wouldn’t have bought 90% of it full price?

Top of my head Your Lie in April part 2 and the Maquia pre-order are the only things I would’ve definitely bought anyway. Although on the plus side; every delivery will be like a mystery box to me because I’ve forgotten half of what I’ve ordered 🙈😂
Well it’s certainly a mystery as to when any of it is going to arrive.

errggh... £312.83 spent on the AL/MVM sales so far]
tenor.gif
As of today my spend is £300, and that will at least go up to £340 depending on if I order Princess Principal with MiA.

That’s a very depressing thing to do, I will do it at the end of the MVM sale... weird logic but I don’t wanna know exactly (of course I have a good idea at where I stand right now) at how much I stand, so it doesn’t affect my will to buy stuff.

It’s pretty much the only month where I buy anime, aside from 1/2 CEs over the year, after all.

That’s a very depressing thing to do, I will do it at the end of the MVM sale... weird logic but I don’t wanna know exactly (of course I have a good idea at where I stand right now) at how much I stand, so it doesn’t affect my will to buy stuff.

It’s pretty much the only month where I buy anime, aside from 1/2 CEs over the year, after all.
if MVM have something I really want during the days they have left, I might get something but other than that I won't be getting their box, I'm pretty much done. its like £390 odd with mystery boxes atm

So far I’ve spent £256.88, but I’ve also made £49 selling items so far so basically this December has cost me £207.88 so far, and I may get the PP EB for £39.99 too. Not sure what else MVM have to offer asides from the mystery box, which I’ll be receiving as a gift.

Edit: got PP, taking my total up to £247.87

Last edited:
if MVM have something I really want during the days they have left, I might get something but other than that I won't be getting their box, I'm pretty much done. its like £390 odd with mystery boxes atm

I don’t buy anything blindly, so mystery boxes aren’t for me.

But I have like 8 anime left of my wishlist, it’s possible to see something appear that I might want. Hell, Love live wasn’t part of it and the pricing sold me on it!

In years past I've regularly spent upwards of $1500-$2000 on anime just during the Holiday sales, but I've cut way back this year - less than $400/£300 - and I don't see buying much of anything else in the Sales. And unfortunately I've gotten nothing from the UK this Holiday season, as I already have most all the UK titles I wanted to buy this year. So, I'm currently only buying a few new US releases each month, for now.

Last edited:
Back