UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Lupin III Part 4 Japanese version with English Subs and Lupin III Part 4 Italian version with English Dub are sold seperately, both in the US and the UK. There are differences between both versions that make it (almost) impossible to create a hybrid release.

Thought I might add these here just in case. It's not a massive bargain but it's relatively a bit cheaper than AOL currently. These lot below are all collector's edition sets that MVM have put out, since a lot of folks like them.

The Eccentric Family - £35.00 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Base) *This one is on sale for super cheap in FOPP stores if you can find them*
The Garden of Sinners - £49.99 (Amazon)
GATE - £54.99 (Amazon) *this one I believe is soon to be OOP*
A Lull in the Sea - £79.99 (Amazon)
Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls - £42.99 (Amazon) *this one is no longer sold on AOL due to OOP status*
Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun - £35.00 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Base)
Tenchi Muyo! OVA Series - £35.00 (Amazon) - £34.99 (Base)

Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls - £42.99 (Amazon) *this one is no longer sold on AOL due to OOP status*
Looks like it was a smart move to get it when I did! I've seen garden of sinners on Amazon before, but quite often an expensive collection. Whatever happened to the 3d version of one of the ones of sinners though? Was it just a showing in Japan?

Looks like it was a smart move to get it when I did! I've seen garden of sinners on Amazon before, but quite often an expensive collection. Whatever happened to the 3d version of one of the ones of sinners though? Was it just a showing in Japan?

Was there supposed to be a 3D release of Overlooking View in the UK? I bought the one from Japan back in December - but it's not English friendly...

http://freytheater.com/forum/anime/2017/sby3gos3d.jpg

I just went ahead and ordered the Gate set from Amazon UK, it's only £45 without the VAT to the US.

Last edited:
Figured out why select Anime Ltd film collector's sets were going for low prices on Amazon. Turns out they were price-matching HMV lol. Here's a round-up of comparisons:

Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£19.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£25.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (Soon)
Lu Over the Wall | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£19.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£25.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (Soon)
Momotaro Sacred Sailors | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£21.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£28.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (£27.99)
Napping Princess | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£24.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£25.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (£24.99)
Sword Art Online the Movie -Ordinal Scale- | Amazon (£22.99) - Base (£19.99) - HMV (£22.99) - Zavvi (£25.99) - Shop AllTheAnime (£19.99)

15% off on all orders above 25 USD at DeepDiscount with code BLOOM15. Coupon expires Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at noon CT.

Huh thought I'd see if ordering Sailor Moon R and S would work out cheaper and they won't ship R to my address. How unfortunate.

Back