UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Was hoping for Log Horizon season 1, but as usual it's not in the sale. If I had another tenner then I'd have (finally) bought A Lull in the Sea, but alas that was also not meant to be (because Gundam Zeta needs paying for). Settled for both parts of Nobunaga the Fool, and chucked Sakura Trick in the basket as well.

Was kinda hoping for Log Horizon and FLCL to be on sale, but nothing of interest for me (I already have Ergo Proxy and The Eccentric Family...) so I'll be passing on this sale. Ahwel, I'll just have to watch Log Horizon on CR then.

I'm hoping for some of the part 2s for the series' I got in the Christmas sale mystery box
And it seems my hopes were fulfilled :D (asides from Log Horizon :()
Nobunaga the Fool part 2
Muv-luv part 2
Hakkenden part 2
Familiar of Zero part 2 (I can get part 3 for £15 and part 4 for £12 at CeX in the future)

Nothing crazy there but these deals are good enough for me to probably pick up two or three titles. Love Live S2 for sure and i'm also thinking about Sakura trick at least.

Found a seller on Amazon called GoodRead1 selling a ton of new Anime at £12.99 (Lucky Star CE for example : Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Lucky Star - Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] )
They only have four reviews dating years ago but they have a ton of stuff, best to search the Anime companies name to look through what's available.

Amazon have a third party buyer protection right? Cause I'm a tad unsure as it looks too good to be true but I went & took the risk anyhows..
(living on the edge)

EDIT: Please ignore. Possible (& likely) hacked account.

Last edited:
Seller on Amazon called GoodRead1 is selling a ton of new Anime at £12.99 (Lucky Star CE for example : Amazon.co.uk: Buying Choices: Lucky Star - Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] )
They only have four reviews dating years ago but they have a ton of stuff, best to search the company name to look through what's available.

Amazon have a third party buyer protection right? Cause I'm a tad unsure as it looks too good to be true but I went & took the risk anyhows..
(living on the edge)

Recently a lot of third-party accounts have been hacked and their bank account information diverted and stuff. This sounds like it might be an example of that.

Yeah I had a similar situation with a seller such as this, Amazon cancelled the order but the funds have left my account and are in my pending transactions until the 25th. I wouldn't risk it.

Back