UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Yeah I noticed that recently, but wasn't sure if we paid import fee with AllYourMusic via ebay?

Although with the coupon code for 20% off being WOWHDUK-0323 it does hint a bit a being that way. Although I did just grab some titles from WOWHD recently, so myabe with 20% off they would have been cheaper.
Never had to pay import fees from allyoumusic. Also if you check there prices on eBay USA there 20% cheaper.

Never had to pay import fees from allyoumusic. Also if you check there prices on eBay USA there 20% cheaper.
Makes sense, as I never rememebered having to pay import fees before the changes. And using a voucher code that has WOWHDUK in implies they follow similar guidelines as WOWHDUK (just just VAT added at checkout/in this case just in the price).

All the music on eBay are having 20% off if you purchase 2 titles or more. Offer end April 30th
Thanks for flagging this up.

The stuff I ordered on Sunday has been posted already.

If the information is useful to anyone, I ordered from WowHDUK for the first time on Sunday and they have sent me a dispatched email already. It seems to come with a tracking number.

Anyone else had an issue with the Yu Yu Hakusho set from Amazon? As you may recall it was listed at £68.08 on a couple of occasions since the listing first appeared.

Mine was due for delivery today but apparently was deemed "undeliverable" at the delivery depot and I've sent the last 45 minutes or so trying (unsuccessfully) to get a replacement copy sent instead of a refund.

Just wondering if this was an isolated incident/glitch or if it's happened to anyone else

Anyone else had an issue with the Yu Yu Hakusho set from Amazon? As you may recall it was listed at £68.08 on a couple of occasions since the listing first appeared.

Mine was due for delivery today but apparently was deemed "undeliverable" at the delivery depot and I've sent the last 45 minutes or so trying (unsuccessfully) to get a replacement copy sent instead of a refund.

Just wondering if this was an isolated incident/glitch or if it's happened to anyone else
I checked my Amazon status and for some reason around 9am they had a 'reschedule' notice for tomorrow. To be honest I wasn't expecting it to be today anyway but perhaps something happened on Amazon's end.

That's when my new order is scheduled for delivery. The original order was due for delivery Monday but on a whim I checked the status this morning to find the item received and returned by the depot at 9:43am

Mine has been dispatched today and said delivery was tomorrow. Now I've got a notification saying delivering today. We shall see.

Speedyhen normally run a pre-auth for the order value on your when pre-ordering, which is usually released fairly quickly and re-charge the amount when dispatched. Its an odd system, but I'm used to it as they are my main source for graphic novel pre-orders.

Back