UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Bargains

Sounds silly but whats the difference between the 2 k-on blu ray sets zavvi have? 1 is on offer and 1 is full price

Both have issues I believe? The more recent Funimation release didn't use the recent Sentai BDs from the 2019 Ultimate Edition but instead used the 2012 release discs, which had numerous problems, as typical of Sentai discs during that time period.

I believe @NormanicGrav did a full write up on the LE release and the issues it had.

I went back a year on this thread to look for answer but saw nothing.

So, does anyone know if Rightstuf will have an Easter sale?

I went back a year on this thread to look for answer but saw nothing.

So, does anyone know if Rightstuf will have an Easter sale?
The next big sale on Rightstuf is usually the birthday sale in July,
I can't remember them doing one for easter but since Crunchyroll have acquired them, who knows what they will do.

The next big sale on Rightstuf is usually the birthday sale in July,
I can't remember them doing one for easter but since Crunchyroll have acquired them, who knows what they will do.
Thanks, there's a few things I want.
As one of them isn't out yet, I'll have to try to concentrate on my backlog and UK releases.
It is an expensive business buying from them.

All the music on eBay are having 20% off if you purchase 2 titles or more. Offer end April 30th
Yeah I noticed that recently, but wasn't sure if we paid import fee with AllYourMusic via ebay?

Although with the coupon code for 20% off being WOWHDUK-0323 it does hint a bit a being that way. Although I did just grab some titles from WOWHD recently, so myabe with 20% off they would have been cheaper.

Back