JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Set 3 - £19.74
K-On! Limited Edition - £37.99
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid - £17.84
No Guns Life Season 1 - £20.02
Steins;Gate the Movie: Load Region of Deja Vu - £9.99
Wicked City & Demon City Shinjuku - £15.19
Wise Man's Grandchild - £18.44
ZOMBIE LAND SAGA - £18.69

Some Anime Ltd titles also on offer, but best to wait until the 12 Days of Christmas sale for better offerings.

Bonus: Asian Cinema titles also reduced in price:

Daimajin Limited Edition - £35.99
Lone Wolf & Club collection - £32.99
Tezuka's Barbara - £12.88

(Disclaimer: Amazon links are affiliated)

SAHO

Hunter
JoJo LE eBay bids 🕺

I'm up early, and so is someone at MVM as some of the sale prices are starting to come through already!
Combo attack on my bank account!

Little Busters
Familiar of Zero
Super Sonico
Kamisama Kiss
Invaders of the Rokyujoma

will be mine

Violette

Dandy Guy, in Space
K Season one might not be in the Xmas sale but Amazon have it for £26 if anyones interested.

K Season 1 (Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray]: Amazon.co.uk: Shingo Suzuki: DVD & Blu-ray
I bought it from them for £25 over the summer, however, they squeezed it in to one of those thin cardboard mailers they use that are only just big enough for an amaray, fair bit of damage to the corners and edges all round, mostly from been forced into the envelope rather than damaged in the mail, so I wouldn't really recommend.

Honestly, people complain about Zavvi packaging quite a bit on here, IMO Amazon is considerably worse...

Jon O Fun

Pokémon Master
I bought it from them for £25 over the summer, however, they squeezed it in to one of those thin cardboard mailers they use that are only just big enough for an amaray, fair bit of damage to the corners and edges all round, mostly from been forced into the envelope rather than damaged in the mail, so I wouldn't really recommend.

Honestly, people complain about Zavvi packaging quite a bit on here, IMO Amazon is considerably worse...
With Amazon its one extreme or the other it's either too small or far too big.
Where they are better than Zavvi is they're customer service & replacements. In the time it takes Zavvi to respond to an email or send a refund I can already have a replacement item in my hands.
It's the world we live in of super competitive delivery companies cutting costs wherever they can. Might not get it perfect the first time but you'll get it eventually 🤦‍♂️

Girls with Guns

Combat Butler
OMG, I just had to deal with Zavvi to get a replacement for a Blu-ray that never arrived after 5 weeks, and I had to jump through hoops to get one re-sent to me - I had to respond to them in their website message thread 6 times; print, complete, scan, and send in a claim form 3 different times because they needed additional information that didn't even have space on the form to include, so I had to manually add a big comment box to the bottom of the form myself; and then they asked me to clarify which item needed replaced even though I had included the order number in the claim forms and in every single message to them. 🙄