Tottenham riot

Mutsumi

Guild Member
There will never be enough support to bring any significant change that way. If you do it Norwegian-style, people will rally against you in support of your victims.

We're buggered either way really.

ayase

State Alchemist
Mutsumi said:
There will never be enough support to bring any significant change that way. If you do it Norwegian-style, people will rally against you in support of your victims.
Nor would I wish to advocate such a move. And yes, it seems like the Daily Mail brigade which constitute this country's inhabitants are fully behind Tory-boy and the police... For now. We'll see if they stay there when they can no longer find work, when utility bills are up 50% and the price of petrol is pushing two quid a litre.

We'll know for certain when the police turn round and start marching in the same direction as the rioters. Like I say, I think at some point there's either going to be a full scale revolt or the people in power are going to have to dispose of a large number of the population in order to prevent one. I keep wondering if they've got another war lined up somewhere.