Top 10 Bands?

I can never make my mind up because there are so many that I can't narrow it down to 10. According to my last.fm account, my 10 most listened to bands are:

1. Smashing Pumpkins
2. Yoko Kanno
3. My Bloody Valentine
4. God is an Astronaut
5. Dir en Grey
6. Joy Division
7. 65 days of Static
8. My Vitriol
9. Depeche Mode
10. Mogwai

My last.fm account wouldn't be accurate anymore seeing as it hasn't been updated in a while

1. Slipknot
2. Iced Earth
3. Metallica
4. Children of Bodom
5. Pantera
6. GoGo7188
7. Dir En Grey
8. Cradle of Filth
9. Mad Capsule Markets
10. Black Mages
10+ 1. Type O Negative

Sorry I wanted them in there somewhere
Not really a variety there >.<''

[quote=">>Xel<<quote>.<[/quote]

I can tell, theres no Megadeth up there ;)

You into Kalmah? You should check em out if you like Bodom.

oh oh oh i have a list :3

1. Queen
2. Meatloaf
3. Alice Cooper
4. Kiss
5. Within Temptation
6. Iron Maiden
7. Rammstein
8. Daft Punk
9. Rob Zombie
10. Joan Jett

I've always been really poor at this whole music thing. The only artists I'll actually commit to liking: Blur, David Bowie, Gorillaz, Röyksopp, Talking Heads. Artists I'm not inclined to claim I know enough about to like: Moby, R.E.M.. Artists I totally like and admit so here for the furtherment of general hilarity: Kate Bush, Michael Jackson. One short? I liked one of The Stone Roses' albums. Second Coming be damned...

edit: Totally worth the Umlaut.

Vixie said:
Some pretty nice variations on that list Vixie!
Particuarly looking at Iron Maiden and Daft Punk! Good choices!

yayness *huggles* :D

Gah, someone kill it. Anyone who uses "huggles" is far too much for me.

As for me and music, I'm odd compared to most others. I tend to only listen to soundtracks and the odd song or two I pick up from listening to AMVs. I did listen to Linkin Park a fair bit when I was younger, and I like Cold quite a bit, but I mostly don't bother with bands and stick to anime and video game BGM.

Aion said:
As for me and music, I'm odd compared to most others. I tend to only listen to soundtracks and the odd song or two I pick up from listening to AMVs. I did listen to Linkin Park a fair bit when I was younger, and I like Cold quite a bit, but I mostly don't bother with bands and stick to anime and video game BGM.

Thats a true hard core anime fan! Keep it up! :lol:

Back