top 10 anime of all time

1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Flawless 10/10)
2. Gosick (Flawless 10/10)
3. Dragon Ball/Z Kai/Super
4. Fairy Tail
5. Clannad
6. Toradora
7. Steins;Gate
8. Your Lie in April
9. Wolf's Rain
10. The Legend of Legendary Heroes/ Tsukigakirei

I thought I was only the weird one who likes love/romance shows with shonen/action ones lol. Good to know! I think both genre off set each other perfectly.
They do they go together well I'm into all the feel good anime

They do they go together well I'm into all the feel good anime
When watching those types of anime, not gonna lie a part of me hopes it'll have a tragic ending, there is something about tragic endings for me but the deeper you get into a show and the characters rub off on you more I regret that feeling of wanting tragedy and when there is happy ending I am relieved but then at the same time like damn I wanted a tragic ending and vice versa lol. It is super weird. 2 of my favourite top 10 sorta had both.

When watching those types of anime, not gonna lie a part of me hopes it'll have a tragic ending, there is something about tragic endings for me but the deeper you get into a show and the characters rub off on you more I regret that feeling of wanting tragedy and when there is happy ending I am relieved but then at the same time like damn I wanted a tragic ending and vice versa lol. It is super weird. 2 of my favourite top 10 sorta had both.
I definitely felt that about
Steins;Gate. I hoped that Okabe would have to choose between Kurisu or Mayuri. Or it turned out that Suzuha had been Kurisus killer and that Okabe would have to kill Itaru to prevent it, but I guess the show was too much on the lighthearted side overall to go that dark at the end

1. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Flawless 10/10)
2. Gosick (Flawless 10/10)
3. Dragon Ball/Z Kai/Super
4. Fairy Tail
5. Clannad
6. Toradora
7. Steins;Gate
8. Your Lie in April
9. Wolf's Rain
10. The Legend of Legendary Heroes/ Tsukigakirei
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks FMAB is one of the best animes and placed it so highly :D

I definitely felt that about
Steins;Gate. I hoped that Okabe would have to choose between Kurisu or Mayuri. Or it turned out that Suzuha had been Kurisus killer and that Okabe would have to kill Itaru to prevent it, but I guess the show was too much on the lighthearted side overall to go that dark at the end
Tbh I really did like idea that Mayuri was destined to die no matter what and I was thinking to myself maybe this is when he eventually becomes an actual mad scientist and he the show would have ended with him locked up in a room somewhere just saying Mayuri's name over and over but I was satsified in the end with how everything resolved

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks FMAB is one of the best animes and placed it so highly :D
It was one of the first anime I watched that wasn't something like DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon so it really stunned me and how great it was, writing wise to the characters and even so many years later it holds up really well. I initially watched the first series first naturally and still had a high opinion of it but it wasn't until Brotherhood I was like this is perfect.

Tbh I really did like idea that Mayuri was destined to die no matter what and I was thinking to myself maybe this is when he eventually becomes an actual mad scientist and he the show would have ended with him locked up in a room somewhere just saying Mayuri's name over and over but I was satsified in the end with how everything resolved

It was one of the first anime I watched that wasn't something like DBZ, Pokemon, Digimon so it really stunned me and how great it was, writing wise to the characters and even so many years later it holds up really well. I initially watched the first series first naturally and still had a high opinion of it but it wasn't until Brotherhood I was like this is perfect.
Believe it or not it was one of my first long running anime series' that wasn't a 100+ Episode shounen as well. It left a profound impact on me and no anime has matched its quality since.

not in any order but my top 10 anime would look like

1 - Slayers
2 - Overlord
3 - Saga of Tanya the Evil
4 - InuYasha
5 - Cardcaptor Sakura
6 - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
7 - D.Gray-man
8 - Code Geass
9 - Ranma 1/2
10 - Chibi Vampire Karin

Remember these aren't in any order :3