Tiramisu Juice in Clannad

How random.. I'm not really sure how Tiramisu would work as a juice but I can't see it being pleasant. Perhaps that's why Sunohara throws it down so violently later in the scene - he was 'that' appallled by the taste :lol:

I had tiramisu ice cream the other day, which I thought was a little odd since I'd never heard of such a flavour but ...
Wow, that's quite ...interesting, I'd love to try it!

Every time I see 'juice' and 'Clannad' together I think of this...

5-1.jpg

I think the US election thread was the last we ever saw of Martin. He tried to have a sensible discussion about politics. You already know how that went.

Maxon... Maxon never changes.

Yes on both counts (though there may also have been some involvement by other... persons >_>). Though I don't often frequent UKA myself, I have noticed that Martin posts there on the few occasions I've visited. Looks a bit bland for my tastes. Has Aion ever posted there? If not I think we should encourage him to give it a go.

ayase said:
He tried to have a sensible discussion about politics. You already know how that went.
Do tell, do tell.
Younger folk like myself are too preoccupied with roller-skates and discotheques to know of antiquated knowledge such as that.

Why it ended amicably, my dear Zin5ki, with each agreeing that the others involved were fine debaters with valid points to make and a right to their own opinion. Or perhaps it ended like this. My memory gets a little hazy (could be something to do with smoke inhalation).

Maybe this is why AUKN seemed busier/more fun back then, all of our threads in the anime discussion section are always serious and are almost always about dvd releases etc

And GOD Kirrimir, such a thread Necromancer :p

Back