Tin Foil Haberdashery!

On that basis then, I am ill-equipped to watch it - for I have no-one in my immediate vicinity who can tell me that life isn't completely horrible...XD

Got plenty of tissues though!
well you wouldn't need them just watching it every now and then.
after typing out that warning though I just remembered what shirt I'm wearing. "all you need is manga" is written on it, above it, is... tomoko
and yes tomoko and shinji would get along like a house on fire, that is if the house was actually on fire, they only had themselves to blame and both of them gave up after neither of them even tried putting it out

well you wouldn't need them just watching it every now and then.
after typing out that warning though I just remembered what shirt I'm wearing. "all you need is manga" is written on it, above it, is... tomoko
and yes tomoko and shinji would get along like a house on fire, that is if the house was actually on fire, they only had themselves to blame and both of them gave up after neither of them even tried putting it out

I need to be some kind of activist for Shinji I think...

LEAVE HIM ALOOOOOOOOOOONE!!! *cries*

Also, cool t-shirt ;)

My favourite bit in Watamote is the misunderstanding involving the shoulder massager and the adult visual novel game...
:eek:
I think the biggest misunderstanding in the series is that tomoke may be gay. Many anime don't give characters who might be analysed by some fans as having mental illness the explicit excuse of mental illness but would allow you to think a character is gay with some clues. I mean there is an episode where she does anything for hugs from her boobs friend, there's the ending of the series and in the dub while tomoko is behind her friend going to the stores you can hear tomoko say "sexy" she's also not around boys a lot in the series

My favourite bit in Watamote is the misunderstanding involving the shoulder massager and the adult visual novel game...
:eek:

That sounds like it could only end in awkwardness and horror XD

Attachments

• 1519241921327.png
    1519241921327.png
    67 KB · Views: 2
Japan wants to come and spend some time in my house; they'd have so much inspiration for a comedy/horror/tragic series!

You do know it's the meme added on top of the scene Neil brought up don't you? And if you still don't get it never mind, no one else must suffer this blush to their cheek

I think I'm like Rachel from Friends; I just don't embarrass easily...

I just happened to be on my Pinterest page when I came across it...I spend WAY too much time there XD

Watamote-Tomoko-Kuroki-watamote-38850771-432-363.jpg

On the left, carefree otaku Konata from Lucky Star. On the right, Tomoko. ;)

I effing hate effing Pintrest, it's everything wrong with the modern internet. I should not have to create an account and log in just to view an image, in most cases an image which neither the person who uploaded it nor Pintrest even owns.

Back